PJ Party

"you ready for the most comfortable date night of your life?" Barry said jumping on the couch next to Iris.

      "hell yes. it seems like we never have a break anymore." Iris said, resting her head on Barry's chest as Barry turned on the movie they were about to watch. earlier that day, Barry bought them matching pajama bottoms, and a large blanket for a movie night he had been planning for a while.

      occasionally as they watched the movie Barry would place kisses one his wife's head. Iris tried her hardest to stay awake during the movie, but being so comfy made things harder for her. she would look out the loft window and watch the snow fall as Barry would ramble on about why the movie wasn't scientifically correct. the snow made Iris feel sleepy.

         "Baby, your starting to fall asleep again" Barry would say every time Iris would drift of into sleep. eventually, it ended up as a cuddle part. after Iris fell asleep for the fourth time, Barry started to doze off too. they had both been working extremely hard this week and barely had any time to sleep. now that they were alone together it was all they wanted to do.

       as the snow fell down outside, Barry and Iris slept past the sunset. the held each other closely under their extra warm blanket. Iris' legs intertwined with Barry's. Her head rested on Barry's chest, sleeping soundly to the beating of Barry's heartbeat. they had never felt more at peace then in this moment, which was soon to be ruined by a call about a out of control metta.

(im sorry i didnt update in like a month, but school has been really busy. i will try my hardest to update regularly, but its going to be hard to do so just bare with me.)