Guest!

"Hey Nagisa!" Karma greeted with a grin. Nagisa was about to greet her back until his mother yelled from the dining room.
"Who is it?!"
"It's Karma!"
"WELL WHAT ARE YOU STANDING AROUND FOR?! INVITE HER INSIDE!" Nagisa immediately obliged, letting his friend enter the house. He walked her into the dining room to meet Hiromi, who was acting suspiciously sweet towards their guest and Nagisa.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Shiota!" Karma bowed, also acting a little strange. She was acting a little too innocent...
"Is it because my mom's here?" He thought to himself as the two introduced themselves.
"Why don't you two head up to Nagisa's room?" Hiromi suggested as she begun to make her way into the kitchen.
"Sure! That cool with you Nagisa~Kun?" The bluenette felt a slight bit of heat rise to his face when Karma called him 'kun'. He gave her a nod and she let out a cute giggle. "Ok then let's go!" The two raced up the staircase as Hiromi smiled to them.

Nagisa led them both to his room and, as soon as the door opened, they both ran and jumped on the bed. Karma had face planted while Nagisa landed on his back. They both started laughing like little kids and sat up. The duo just sat there for a moment while they thought of what to do. Karma's eyes suddenly landed on a TV placed in his room.
"Hey why don't we watch the news?" She suggested, making Nagisa look at her questionably but agreeing anyway. They switched on the screen and changed the channel. When they found the correct one, the reporter was stating something about jr.high students, going missing suddenly. After their disappearance, their rooms were found with broken windows and covered in some type of spray residue. Some were even found with traces of ropes that had been left behind, but no finger prints were found. According to the students that knew the captives, they were all considered good-looking by the others.

A second later, a list appeared on the screen. It was a list of the captives, along with photos of them. Nagisa and Karma gasped as they saw Kazaki and Isogai on the list. Next was a small interview with some students. One of the students questioned was Maehara.
"I'm surprised that they didn't get Maehara..." Nagisa mumbled quietly to himself, though it was loud enough for Karma to hear. A moment afterwards, the news people informed everyone that the interviews were recorded yesterday and Maehara hadn't been seen since last night. When they checked his room there was the same evidence that was in every other room. The bluenette paused the video.
"I'm gunna go get a drink. Ya want a snack or anything?" He asked the girl. She gave him a small smile.
"Just a drink please." Nagisa nodded before walking out, leaving Karma alone in the room.

"Nows our chance." A male voice whispered to his partner. The female nodded before readying her equipment. She gave him a signal as he lifted a large hammer...

Karma was sitting on the bed, waiting for Nagisa to get back when she heard a slight tapping on the window.
"Hmm?" She hummed in curiosity, looking at the window. Abruptly it shattered, the shards flying across the room. Two figures leaped through the window at Karma but she rolled off of the bed and onto the ground, just barely dodging them. One of the dark figures (lets just call them 1 and 2) whispered to their teammate, even though it wasn't really quiet.
"Watch out. She's experienced."
"So were the other two..."
"This ones different."
Karma had to quickly think of a plan and followed what her instincts told her to do.
"NAGISA!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, making sure she was heard. The two lunged at her again, she almost got hit due to being distracted by the footsteps sprinting up the stairs. Suddenly the door slammed open, a certain bluenette rushing in.

Karma was distracted by Nagisa running in that she forgot to pay attention to the people attacking her. The young boy let out a gasp and quickly tried to warn his friend.
"KARMA HOLD YOUR BREA-" He didn't finish in time and Karma was sprayed with some artificial sleeping gas. 2 caught her when she fell while 1 proceeded to knock out Nagisa. They shoved Karma into a sack and tied it before swinging it over 2's shoulder. He then saw them jump back out of the window before fully loosing consciousness.

Hiromi darted into the room to see an unconscious Nagisa, glass scattered on floor and spray residue all over the place. She swiftly dialled 911, calling the police and an ambulance.