1-reality who?

A/N: this was a quick fanfic so it's corny .... enjoy? (1/5/19)

I laid in my bed watching Star vs the force of evil. When the episode finished, I turned off my tv. As I laid there in the dark room, starring at the ceiling, I wondered to myself, 'what if cartoons/anime was real?' .
Life wouldn't be so boring anymore. I shut my eyes to sleep and dreamt of all the possibilities, how I would smile more often, and I guess be happy.

  I closed my eyes drifting into sleep. Little did I know that all my dreams would come true.

(I wish 😕)

  I woke up and it was around 7:30 am, I got up and When I looked at my surroundings, everything was different. By different I mean texture wise. Everything looked animated. As if I was in a cartoon/anime type life.

"I'm dreaming." I said out loud

  I viciously rubbed my eyes for a good 2 minutes. When I opened them again, it was the same.

'I'm probably in a lucid dream'

  With that thought in mind, I looked at the tv and tried to do some Matilda crap. Trying to open it, if I'm lucid dreaming, I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want. The tv did not turn on.

  So I quickly jumped off my bed and looked out the window. Everything looked cartoony....I ran so fast to the mirror, I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe and looked in the mirror. I starred at myself in shock. I looked like me but just animated. 'O MY FRICKEN CHICKEN NUGGETS!!!!'

  I got dressed quickly into whatever outfit. I rushed outside looking at every building. Usually I would have school at this time. Should I go?

Since it was the only place that I really knew, I walked toward stage school.

When arriving at the school, I saw students. I walked into the school and I guess walked into my classroom and sat down. 'Am I going insane?'

Then I saw them.... star and Marco. 'AM I IN STAR VS THE FORCES OF EVIL????'  I started to hyperventilate, Fangirl mode activated-

Struggling to maintain a casual look as they sat right next to me. 'Sksksksksk'

"Are you new?" I heard Marco ask

  I assumed he was talking to me so I shyly looked at him, with an awkward smile.

"I guess I am." I stuttered unsure how to answer that.

"I'm star! Nice to meet you. " She says with a vibrant smile.

"What's your name? I'm Marco by the way."

"Y/n. My names y/n."

"Nice to meet you." Marco said calmly with the cutest smile.

"Want to get to know each other better? I can show you around the school!"

"Yeah sure." I responded, still Fangirling mentally of course

"So lets meet at my place !" Star said, it sounded more like a statement then a question

I nodded my head in response towards her offer. Might as well take advantage, right?

I can't believe I'm really in a cartoon. I don't want it to be a dream. I have nothing in the real world. I much rather stay here...