raindrops (an angel cried) - 1

The sky is full of clouds and I don't know why I'm enjoying this weather

I used to like the sun more than everything, but things changed.

I'm in the studio "physically", but mentally I'm somewhere else.

" what do you think about this part?"

Dean, the artist that I'm working with, asked me and I couldn't even replay because I wasn't listening at all. I was watching the rain falling slowly over the roofs of London.

" I'm sorry but right know I can't focus and I don't have any inspiration, what about taking a break? "

"ok you're right, we don't need to rush. I'll go to the balcony to smoke I don't know if you want come..."

"I'm coming ! don't worry the smoke doesn't bother me"

We are slowly approaching to the balcony and there's a silent atmosphere. We are still awkward because we never spoke that much or have some time alone.

As we arrived it got even worse, it's like we feel the need to talk but none of us does it

" so i don't want to sound annoying or something, but you shouldn't smoke"

Yes I really came up with this, what a great start

" I know but this is a habit, and once you get it is hard to left behind. If you don't like the smoke you can go inside..."

" No it's not that. Smoking just creates useless problem for your health and the people around you, as soon as you quit, it's better "

" It seams like you know well about it"

" My dad smokes to and he have never quit, it's the topic of his fights with mum, but fortunately he doesn't smoke that much"

"oh I'm sorry I didn't mean it"
he said with a worried look

"don't worry you didn't know it, so are you gonna turn off that cigaret and come with me or not?"

" where ? it's raining outside "

" Let's go and find some inspiration"