we have time - 4

"first of all let's decide where we are going to eat"

"i miss our delicious korean bbq, please let's find a place where they do it properly"

"same, same"

"what about the other? do we all agree?" hyuk said and i snapped out of my thoughts.
honestly i don't even care, to me they always talk no sense. why hyoseob isn't here? he is the the only one that i get along with. he is really passionate about music and funny, but mostly he doesn't talk about useless stuff like the others. i don't even feel hungry right know.
"do you like korean bbq?" hyuk asked smiling at me.
"yes, i do, i eat everything" i said with a fake simile.

"OK LET'S GET IT "
——————————————

"wow everything is so good" hyuk said overreacting, almost crying like he won an award or something

"hey eat slowly, it won't disappear" i said laughing

"ofc it won't bc you barely touched anything, you said you liked it"

"yes i do, but is just that i'm not that hungry" i said looking at my plate still full.

"that's unacceptable, here try this" miso said over hearing our conversation and giving me a wrap that she just made. now i don't see them as bad as i used to. maybe i was just too judgmental, or it's because every group of friends always left me alone at some point.
am i really moving on and returning as the old me?

"hey don't you see that her plate is already full, you're going to kill that girl" jiho said with his mouth full splitting everywhere, i couldn't help but just laughing and covering my food with my hands.

at that moment i finally looked up and caught hyuk staring at me with a small smile.

and at that moment i realized that there's no turning back.
—————————————————————
Author note
HIIII, i don't know if someone is still reading this boring story but since i'm quarantined i have time to update, and here's a small update :) i also decided to use bold for hyuk and italic for dunia when there are other people in the chapter. stay safe guys ☆