Ochaco Uraraka x Ultra Instinct Reader

Y/N L/N, a professional fighter who comes from a private middle school and is accepted into U.A. High through a large sum of recommendations. Popular among the people and well known from his famous fights against other schools in fighting tournaments, you've propelled yourself and set the stage for everyone to see you become a pro hero. Your combat skills surpassed that of another well known teen, Shoto Todoroki, and another named Yoarashi Inasa. People always thought that it was an incredible feat, to make it into the number one hero school without a quirk. But really, you did have a quirk, well two quirks. People just never realized what they were. Your mother had the ability to manipulate the energy around her into an outer force that could blow anything away, but your father had something special. His quirk was something that you couldn't believe when you first saw it. It was something so mind blowing, you never understood it even when you had it. One day, while arriving towards U.A. to take the entrance exam, you found yourself walking next to a young girl of short height and petite build, with fair skin, big round brown eyes, and shoulder-length brown hair which sported two long locks beside her face and a short bob at the back. She also has micro-bangs which swept to her left. You couldn't help but eye her as she was probably the most beautiful girl you had seen.

"Snap out of it, Y/N!" You scolded yourself as you shook your head and she noticed it.

"Are you okay?" You heard an angelic voice that made you yelp and blush as you saw her staring at you, and the way she looked in your eyes...

"NOTHING ON EARTH CAN BE THIS CUTE AND ADORABLE!!!!!!" You screamed in your head before dawning your persona that usually was cool whenever you got fan-girled

"NOTHING ON EARTH CAN BE THIS CUTE AND ADORABLE!!!!!!" You screamed in your head before dawning your persona that usually was cool whenever you got fan-girled. "I'm fine, thank you. I was just getting my head straight and trying to focus on the test. My name's Y/N L/N." You introduced yourself.

"I know, you're really well-known around here...Anyways, my name's Uraraka Ochaco." She said while noticing a group of girls eyeing you. "It's kind of scary, huh? The test and all..." She asked while you two kept walking.

"A little, but if you don't go into this test confident, you won't do so good." You said to her as she took it as advice. "So, why are you trying to get into U.A. and be a pro hero?" You asked her as she looked like she got a little embarrassed.

"W-Well, the reason is, um...money..." She said timidly.

"Money?" You asked in confusion.

"It's not like I'm spending it on myself though! M-My parents, they work as a construction company, and right now they aren't making any money...So if I become a pro hero, and with my quirk, we can get more job offers." She explained as you nodded.

"Well, what's your quirk?" You asked.

"Zero Gravity." It lets me manipulate the gravity of things I touch." She said.

"That is definitely a quirk that would help out in construction. Don't worry, that quirk should also be enough to help you get through this. I believe in you." You said to her as she smiled, feeling reasurred from your words.