Shalltear x Slender Man Reader x Albedo {Lemon}

A/N: SUPER KINKY! AS IN SUPER NATURAL, TENDRIL KINKY! READ AT OWN RISK! I AM NOT WEIRD! YOU'RE WEIRD!...This is embarrassing...*blushes and covers face* JUST READ ALREADY!

P/N- Player Name

Your online player name was P/N, and you were one of the 41 great rulers who created the Great Tomb of Nazarick. With all of you guild members not being human characters in the game, Yggdrasil, you took on the role as an urban folk tale monster magic caster. You would toy around with Peroroncino and Tabula as you eyed their creations, Shalltear and Albedo, with lust. Thought most of the time, they were just jokes to mess with them, though other times they caught you groping both the girls. Among the 41 guild members, you were one of the only magic casters who could match Momonga's magic casting skill, but your cockiness was your major downfall whenever trying to take the upper hand on Momonga. Non the less, you were one of the supreme beings to the guardians and residents of Nazarick, and on the final day of Yggdrasil's servers being up, you spent it in the throne room with Momonga as you stood at his left side and Albedo was on his right while he held the staff of Ainz Ooal Gown and you eyed it as he sighed.

"You wish to sit on the throne and hold the staff, don't you, P/N?" He asked as you nodded rapidly and he got up while giving you the staff as you squealed and used it to open not just Albedo's settings, but also Shalltear's.

Momonga gasped and face palmed as you changed both their settings to so that they were deeply in love with you. You chuckled and sighed as you leaned back in the throne and looked at the flags that were hung in the throne room, one to represent each guild member.

"Even though you kicked my ass as a strategic magic caster, and I held a grudge against you ever since...I'm gonna miss you, Momonga-san." You said as you nodded and placed a hand on your shoulder as a tentacle wrapped around his wrist and patted his skeletal hand.

"Mhmm. Same to you, friend. I hope to play with you again one day." He said as the timer for the server shut down was at ten seconds.

"To Ainz Ooal Gown..." You said while raising the staff.

"To Ainz Ooal Gown..." He said with you as the final second ran out with you, and you closed your eyes to expect to be awoken in your room again.

What shocked you though was when you awoke again in a gasp, you were still in the throne room, in Nazarick.

"Wh-What the?!" You gasped in shock.

"Is everything all right, P/N-sama?" You gasped when you heard a feminine voice and turned to see Albedo looking at you with worry.

"She talked...Albedo just talked...With genuine worry...What?" You thought in shock.

"P/N-sama?" She got closer to you as her cleavage was more noticeable now. "P/N-sama?" She asked getting closer to your face. "P/N-sama?" She was now on your lap and her hand on your forehead as you finally snapped out of your gaze from her chest.

"A-Ahh! I'm sorry, please forgive my rudeness for not answering you, Albedo." You said as she gasped and got off your lap to bow to you.

"You need not beg for forgiveness, P/N-sama!" She said as you stood up. and looked at the staff in your hand.

"Am I stuck in the game...? W-Wait...If I'm stuck in the game...and all these NPC's are conscious...does that mean the settings I changed...?" You trailed off in thought as you looked at Albedo. "Albedo." You called her.

"Yes, P/N-sama?" She asked looking up at you as you gulped.

"Wh-Who is the one you devote your entirety to?" You asked as she grew a wicked smile and blush as she lunged and got close to you, placing her hands on your chest.