Blind Love//Jayfeather X Bullied!Reader

You looked around ThunderClan camp. You were amazed by it. You saw some other kits and walked over to them. "Can I play with you guys?" They looked over at you. One of them snorted. "As if we would play with you!" You blinked your (E/C) eyes. "But..." "Get lost!" The other kit walked away from you, shoving you as he/she passed by. You winced and looked at them. You narrowed your (E/C) eyes. They think that just because they're older, they can be rude! You sighed, rolling your eyes. You looked at the medicine den. You walked over, being greeted by a gray tabby figure.

You smiled. "Hi, Jayfeather!" He seemed jumpy for the past few days. "Hello, (Y/K/N)." You sat down next to him, looking at what he was doing. Nothing. Just sitting there. "So..." Jayfeather turned his head to face you, crouching down to get to your level. "Did they bother you again?" You nodded slowly. He sighed and curled his tail around you. "They're so full of themselves right?" He told you. You nodded. "They think that they can just be mean only because they're older!"

Your voice seemed to be growing into angry tone as you hissed. Jayfeather sighed. "Just don't let them get to you...please..." He licked your head gently. You pawed his muzzle away from your head. "Stop it!" You mewed. He chuckled. "Fine." The medicine cat gave you a light nudge with his muzzle. "If you need me, you know where to find me." You nodded and walked back to the nursery. Jayfeather was better than your own mother! Sure he could be grumpy but...to you..

He was the best cat you've ever met or seen...

(Time Skip)

You looked at your mother and got up. She opened one of her eyes. "Where are you going?" She muttered. You looked at her. "I'm going to see Jayfeather..." You told her. She sighed. "I'm sure he's sleeping right now. But you can check..." She told you with a yawn. You sighed. You're mother never really cared where you were going.

As long as you didn't get into trouble. You went to the medicine den. You saw Jayfeather in his nest. His tail was tucked over his nose. You curled up next to him. He grunted in his sleep a bit. You buried your face into his fur. He purred. You purred as well. "I love you, Jayfeather..."

Anyone want a part two?

Up next: We're Just Friends//Tigerstar X Reader