3: Mr. Urie Has Dick Sucking Lips (And Ryan's Still Straight)

After the dismissal bell, the classroom flooded out until I was the only one left, sitting in my assigned seat. Mr. Urie was going over some papers, and it was silent for a good minute, leaving my anxiety to worsen. I stood up and walked over to his desk, a small, nervous smile on my face. He neatly stacked the papers and put them away in one of the desks, and looked up at me. "Ryan," He began, and lord, he sounded good when he said my name. "In the short amount of time that I've been teaching here, you've impressed me the most out of any of my students so far."

My heart fluttered. Was this god of a man really saying that I impressed him? The most? I sheepishly laughed, scratching the back of my neck. "Well, thank you, Mr. Urie, but it's nothing, really. I'm just.. kind of a natural at giving my input, that's all. No intelligence involved whatsoever." I said, smacking myself on the head internally. I had nearly degraded myself in front of the sexiest man alive, after he was just praising me for being the complete opposite of a retard.

Mr. Urie hummed and ran a hand through his hair, grabbing a pair of black-rimmed glasses from beside him, sliding them on. Holy shit, he even made glasses look good.

Straight, Ryan! Straight! Jesus.

"Well, if you're a natural, it means you don't need any intelligence because you were already born with plenty," He argued, and bit his lip, "I think you're very gifted, that's all."

Again, "Thank you.. that means a lot." I said curtly, not wanting to impose any further. "And if there's anything I can do to raise my grade, any extra credit or anything, please let me know." I tried not to think of what I really meant by extra credit, but I wanted to believe that it wasn't something other than an assignment, but fuck, I wouldn't even mind if it meant something else.

In fact.. fuck. No.

"Oh, ah - of course," Mr. Urie said, almost hesitantly, and shook his head a bit, laughing underneath his breath. I didn't question him, just nodded and waited for him to say something else, "I actually have something you can do for me, if you're up for it." He offered, pulling out a blank piece of paper.

I hummed and quirked a brow, "What is it?"

"I'd like you to write down some things about yourself that you would want me to know," He responded, handing me the paper, "Likes, dislikes, personal interests, anything that tells me about you. I'd like to get to know all of my students, and rather than handing out some more papers to everyone, I could just make it an extra credit thing. That way it's a choice."

I tried my hardest not to blush but I felt my face start to heat up, not really knowing why, I think it's because his voice is so hot, all deep and raspy, and I was barely paying attention to anything he was saying because I was quite honestly just staring at his lips.

God, his lips.

"Ryan?" I suddenly hear and snap out of my Urie-induced trance, shaking my head a bit.

"Um, yeah, that's fine," I stammer out and take the paper from him, "Thank you, Mr. Urie."

"No problem," He ran a hand through his hair and turned his chair towards me, "need a pass, right?"

"Mhm."

-

So, there are two things I've noticed about Mr. Urie.

One: He's way too nice, and that's only driving me crazier.

Two: He has lips that were practically made for sucking dick.

And as I walk to my next class, I can't help but wonder how many guys he's gone down on. If he even has. But I mean, what 20 something year old man with plump lips like that hasn't experimented once or twice in his life? I know I would, if I was gay, because I'm not, clearly.