Its True

"Uh Jisung?" Minho said

"Mhm" Jisung responded

"I wanna lay down but you would have to lay down in front of me while I laid behind you" Minho pointed out

"Ok" Jisung said getting into laying position.

He laid in front of Minho his back touching his chest. Minho was very surprised that Jisung was ok with this,  he thought for sure he wouldn't want to touch him.

"Comfy?" Minho asked

"Mhm, now what are we going to watch?" Jisung asked

"Uh, what do you want to watch?" Minho asked

"We got married" Jisung said with excitement in his eyes.

Minho smiled and put on we got married for Jisung. Minho put the remote down than got comfy and started to watch the show with Jisung.

"I ship it" Jeongin smiled

"Excuse me?" Chan asked

"I ship it" Jeongin repeated

"Where did you learn that?" Chan questioned

"Woojin hyung" He smiled ear to ear

Chan laughed at the cuteness in front of him, then once more looked at the two couch. Jeongin was right they do look cute together.

It has been thirty minutes, Hyunjin  had finished cooking and called everyone for dinner. Before everyone ate they said thank you to Hyunjin and dug in.

Once everyone had finish and cleaned the dishes everyone had gotten ready for bed.

"Uh, hyung" Jisung said

"Yeah?" Minho asked

"We aren't taking showers right" Jisung said as he was pointing at the handcuffs

"Yes we are not taking showers,  you will change in the bathroom and I will stay outside the door" Minho laughed as he handed Jisung his bag.

Jisung smiled and gotten dressed, right before he was about to leave the bathroom he saw the paper clip.

"Take it Jisung, take it use it. They don't really love you. Just pity you" The voice said

Jisung was trying to decide if he should take the paper clip but eventually stuffed the clip in his pocket.

He walked out and told Minho it was his turn. Minho had his PJs in his hand and walked in. He got change and came back out walking yo the bed with Jisung.

They laid down on their backs with their arms down the middle. Minho was the first to fall asleep out of the two after 20 minutes.

Jisung laid awake thinking to him self.

Talking to the voice.

"Come on pick the lock cut yourself no one will care." The voice repeated over and over again.

Jisung reached for the paper clip and bent it into a key shape. He was picking at the lock for a little while when he heard a click.

He Slowly took the handcuffs off and carefully walked over to his bag. 

He picked up the glass shard and crept over to the bathroom. He closed the door and sat on the floor.

He pulled his sleeve up reveling the previous cuts he had made. He took the shard and grazed his skin finding a spot to cut.

Once he had found it,  he cut into his skin watching the blood flow down like a stream so peacefully. He made more cuts and watched ad the blood made patterns when the door had swung open.

Jisung looked up to who it was.  He saw  person standing in the door way in fear.

Minho.