- s o c i a l - s a b o t a g e -

| SUMMARY |

What if you could be anyone but yourself? What would you do differently?

When Adelaide Summers receives her senior project prompt --to address, in concession, a theme central to her generation -- she knows exactly what message she wants to send. Social Media is a big part of the high school hierarchy--if you aren't a part of the popular crowd, you're nobody.

Enlisting the help of her project partner, Theodore Crowley, Adelaide sets up a fake Instagram with a fake name, acting as a student at the high school. She wondered how much attention she could get as someone else, an outside party neutral to the current political culture the students were under. To make the experiment less subjective, Theodore poses as her twin brother, turning the social hierarchy upside down.

Soon, their mission is in full swing in hopes of getting a better look at the illusion of being perfect and popular and how easily the generation feeds into what isn't always true. What could possibly go wrong?  

| COPYRIGHT |

Copyright © 2018 Social Sabotage by Gemma Taylor

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author. 

| THE FORMALITIES |

hello, guys! gemma here. so this is my debut novel on wattpad! I'm super excited about it, especially since it addresses very real issues in the world today when it comes to teens & young adults. this story is meant to be almost a project in itself -- i'll be researching a number of things regarding popularity in social media, the appeal to viewers and others outside of the elite social circle, etc. it's going to be very interesting getting intel, which will most definitely help me get a few perspectives I can weave throughout the story. anyway, i'll see you at the beginning! until then, stay tuned!

| START / END |

September 3rd, 2018 - TBA

| PLAYLIST |

Young Dumb & Broke  ◾  Khalid

Solo  ◾ Clean Bandit, Demi Lovato

(adding songs before the first chapter goes live!)

-or follow the prospective playlist on Spotify-