Prologue

•|o0|•

P r o l o g u e

"The beach is so pretty mommy", I clapped my hands excitedly, plastering a playful grin on my face. "Just like you honey", She smiled entwining our hands as daddy came jogging up to us.

"Hey babe", Daddy said kissing mommy on the cheeks.

Yuck.

"Mommy, daddy have cooties!", I warned, slapping my hands over my eyes.

"Oh really now pumpkin?", He ran towards me, making me scream and run.

I dashed towards the beach laughing and looking behind me to see if he would catch up.

"Gotcha", He laughed as I squealed in surprise.

"Daddy! Let me down this instant", I warned as I placed wet sloppy kisses all over his face.

"Fine fine fine! I can't take all that slime on my handsome face", He winked, putting me down.

Rolling my eyes, "For the gazillionth time, you are not handsome daddy!"

"Well, mommy thinks that I'm very handsome", He grinned, looking at her adoringly.

"Not really", She teases, kissing him on the lips.

"When I grow up, I want someone to love me as much as daddy loves you mommy!", I shouted and crossed my arms, looking at mommy.

"Don't worry darling, you will have someone who will love you as much as we do", She smiled, hugging me.

"But I want that girl!"

I turned my head to see a boy pointing at me.

"No honey, you can't just get that girl. You're not old enough!", The pretty lady scolded.

"But why? She's so pretty!", He exclaimed with his eyes wide open, flapping his hands in the air.

"Looks like he's got a thing for you pumpkin", Daddy teased, pinching my cheeks making me blush.

I swat away his hands as I said once again, "But boys have cooties daddy!"

"I promise that he doesn't have any, now why don't you go over there and play with him?", Daddy promised, planting a slopy kiss on my cheeks.

"Okay, I'll do it for you daddy, ONLY and ONLY because I love you", I declared, reluctantly I made my way over to the boy.

"Hello!", I said smiling, waving my hand.

"Uh---Hello, what's your name?", He asked shyly. "My name is Isabelle but you can call me Bella, what's yours?", I asked enthusiastically.

"That's a pretty name! My name's Sebastian but you can call me Seb!",He said, grinning at me.

"Thank you Seb! Only mommy and daddy tells me that! No one else ever said that I was pretty", I pouted making his eyes pop out of its sockets.

"Really?, Wow! Don't worry angel! You're super duper pretty!", He exclaimed grinning.

"Angel?",I asked feeling confused.

"Yes Angel, that's your nickname for me from now on!", He declared, giving me a toothy grin.

"But why Angel?"

"Your hair and eyes makes you an angel", He talks as if I should understand what he was saying.