Moving to the White House

"Mr. President! What can you say about the results last night? Were you surprised because of the unexpected outside?" one reporter asked.

"Good day! As for the results last night, I was with my family when I found out about the results. Yes, It was unexpected. I never imagined of having win all or almost electoral and popular votes.

"But then, it shows that we, as a united nation, can make this country great. It shows that the citizens of this nations are all in achieving one goal. They entrusted me to achieve those goals. And it's my job to not fail them," Alexander replied, as he let out a big smile in the camera and gratefully posing for some pictures.

"Thank you America!"

All the time his family was watching him and proud of him of his winning. Today was the day they will be moving into the White House. They have met the secret agents who would be responsible for the security and safety of he entire family.

"Goodmorning Mr. President. I'm Brian Smedegard. I've been serving the presidents for almost 13 years now," claimed by the big man who was swearing a dark suit. He was blond hair with electrifying grey eyes. With just one glance, any person would be peeing in his or her pants.

"You're huge! Do you think you can beat daddy in basketball? We love to play that sport!" Excitingly claimed by Nicholas.

Brian knelt down and tried to give his best smile so he would not scare the kid, "I'll leave you to it kiddo."

"That's awesome! Lest go Geoffrey find our rooms."

"As I was saying, Mr. President, Wilson Grimes will be your another agent. Been in the job for 11 years. Please sir, never doubt us if you need something from us." He continued to introduced the agents who'd be assigned to whom.

Alexander, the whole time, was astounded. His heart rate was increasing so fast and his hands were clammy. Amanda supported her husband the whole time by standing his side and holding his left hand. Though it was a simple gesture, it made Alexander to relax, knowing he has his wife beside him in this new journey.

The twins started to have an adventure and look for their rooms where they wanted to stay at. Opening each doors and running carelessly.

Anastasia, meanwhile, decided to walk around to greet the all of the house staffs, including the guards. She went to the big area of kitchen.

"Um hello, I'm Anastasia. But my friends and family call me Tasha. I hope you treat us like a family and not some type of royalty...

"I am looking forward to work with everyone."

"Well, hello dear. I'm Abigail Johnson. I'm the head of the kitchen. If you have any suggestions on what meal you want to eat, feel free to ask me or anyone in the kitchen staff."
Abigail was 60 years old lady who had served the last 4 presidents. She was one of the best chefs. She was sweet and outspoken. She treated everyone like her own children.

"Oh we are not picky at all..."

" You are allergic to peanuts. Your brother Nicholas hates green peas. Geoffrey hates cauliflower. The First Lady always drinks green tea after each meal. Mr. President love his black coffee in the morning with French toast. Let's see what else..."

" Wow how did you..."

"Ah! You don't like sugar in your tea or coffee."

"You have such great memorization. Everything you just said are all true." Tasha surpassingly exclaimed. "How? When did you kno..."

"As I said sweetheart, I try to give what your stomach craves," Abigail said while smiling sweetly.

"It's nice meeting you Ms. Abigail. I'm looking forward for your great recipes. Bye"

As Tasha left the kitchen, she though " We will have an exciting time here, I just know for sure."

(Picture above is Geoffrey)

To be continued...