The Two Princes

"Hey bro! Are you going to the party tonight?" Asked Alfonso, the fourth prince of Spain and close friend of Prince Henry asked, as they were drinking beer in the bar of his huge and elegant apartment in New York.

"You know me. I never miss the fun because I'm the fun," claimed Prince Henry while giggling.

The two young men had known each other Evers since they were kindergarten. Having both royal blood, they spent most of their together. They graduated from the same royal academy from preschool to middle school. Many considered them as twins because in every pictures that paparazzi had taken, they were always together with women. Different women.

As the only son and prince of England, Henry was known as the most scandalous royal member. He would never stay home in the castle for no more two days.

Henry and Alfonso were both 18 years old and had traveled most of the countries. They had seen many different cultures and had partied wild as if there wasn't any tomorrow.

"Yah know who's gonna be there? Any sexy models?" Asked Henry as he took out his second shot of beer from the fridge.

"Well, not sure but I believe there going to be muchas mujeres hermosas y varias refresco," 
Answered Alfonso.

"Can't wait."
"So~ I've heard that your mother has decided to enroll you here in one of the high schools in America. Still happening?" Asked Alfonso.

"Though I said I'm not going to school, they still going to force me. That's better than living in the same roof as them," replied Henry
" another advantage is that no breathing close to my back." He continued as he let out a laugh.

"How about your fans. The press. They will never give you un espacio."

"I've figured that out. You are the only one who knows. That's why I have decided to go to the school in disguise." Said Henry as be brush his fingers to his lips.

"What kind of disguise?" Curiously Asked by Alfonso.

"No one will know I'm the prince since I'll be disguising as a nerd."

"What? I'm genuinely confused." Said Alfonso

"I mean I'll make my appearance  so different from Prince Henry that public know. I'll dress like nerdy, I'll speak like nerdy, I'll talk like nerdy, just everything nerdy." Exclaimed Henry. "I'll have fun. Just watch."

"You think people will believe you?"

"For sure," said Henry, believing his plans would succeed.

"May I ask why you are doing this?" Curiously questioned by Alfonso.

"Just wanna change. You know. Take a break from all of the tabloids and media. That way I'll have more freedom." Said Henry. He moved to the glass window to watch the city before him.

New York was such a busy place. People and cars moving like tiny ants.

"Ok, if you're really certain, can't stop you," defeatedly said Alfonso, as he scratched the back of his forehead. He joined his best friend to observes the world below them. Complete silence in the room.

(Picture above is Prince Henry)
To be continued...