Not the answer they was looking for

Requested by: Siennacat013

Q: School or Chores?

---------------------

Marinette groaned as she got up from bed, she went to the restroom and came out 20 minutes later. She didn't even bother fixing herself, so she left her hair down, put some black tights on, and a oversized jacket since she was super cold. She ran downstairs where her mother had breakfast ready for her. Marinette sat down and ate the crossaint. While her mother wasn't it looking she grabbed another one and ran out the bakery.

When Marinette arrived to school she slumped her desk."You good girl?" Alya her best friend asked, taking in the scene. Marinette nodded and put her head down. Nino arrived next gave a questioning look at the dudette. Alya shrugged in reply. Lastly Adrien, came. He tapped Marinette's shoulder and she looked up a bit, he could've swore her eyes went all black. He shook his head and sat down. Then Chloe just has the nerve to say something."Mari-brat are you finally taking my advice and hiding that hideous face of yours!" Chloe gleamed. Marinette looked up a bit."Chloe , I'm gonna tell you this for the last time, I'm not a damn mirror." She put her head back down Alya had to Pat Marinette's back. Kim and Alix was roar in the background and things like that. Sabrina honestly felt bad for Marinette. Chloe scoffed and went up to Marinette's desk."You have no right to speak to me like that! DO YOU KNOW WHO MY DADDY IS?!" Marinette started to look annoyed."A man that doesn't seem to know how bratty his daughter is." Marinette earned claps from everyone in the room. Including Adrien.

Chloe gasped,"Adri-kins! Your letting her speak to me like this?!" Adrien looked away. "Adrien Agreste has left the conversation." That earned laughs from kids around the classroom and a giggle from Marinette. At that moment Chloe went up to Marinette and yanked her hood off. Marinette looked up at the sudden coldness. She ran out the classroom. Alya and Adrien followed. Nino shook his head at Chloe. Chloe was left in shock at the girls beauty. Everyone else in the class started side conversations.

Alya ran in the restroom."Marinette!" She looked to the left to see the girl slumped in the corner tears dripping her hood over her head. "Aww, my baby girl." Marinette slapped Alya's arm a bit as they giggled. After comforting her for a bit and giving her some of her Sprite. (ThisIsNotAPaidPromotion).

Alya walked out the restroom where Adrien was waiting with a worried look on his face."I'm how is she?" Alya laughed"She's just on her period." At the moment Adrien walked into the class yelling"LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA"

-------------------------------
Bonus:

Author: (√-∆-)√ more sprite

Narrator: THATS ENOUGH SPRITE ARIANNA

Author: SHUT UP LOUIS

Narrator: DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO DING DONG.

Author: SHUT UP YA COWARD.

Narrator: No sprite for a week.

Author: NOOOOOOO