Nightblade Sparkle x Applejack.

One sunny day Nightblade was wondering through sweet Apple Acres searching for his lady love Applejack. When he found her he dashed to her side and nudged her side. She turned to him with a wide smile. "Well hello SugarCube~"

Nightblade chuckled and planted a kiss on her nose. A devious smile took play on his lips and he blushed slightly. "Whatta ya we go have some fun in the barn?" Applejack giggled and set down the bucket of apples she had been carrying to the cart to be sold.

"Alright but we gotta be quiet Granny Smith and Big mac are havin' a picnic not to far from here." Nightblade nodded and followed Applejack into the barn. He walked over to a pile of hay and began adjusting it so it would be comfortable for Applejack to lay on.

Once the door was shut Applejack walked over to the pile of hay and rested her front half on it while he butt was in the air. Nightblade smiled and hopped onto her. he rested his hooves on both sides of her back and began to tease her entrance with his cock.

Applejack let out a quiet moan and began to dig her hooves into the straw. Nightblade slowly eased himself into her and started to thrust in and out of her slowly. Applejack grunted and pushed herself further onto Nightblade's length. he let out a low growl and his pace began to quicken.

"G-god Aj y-your so tight." Applejack giggled in between moans and turned to Nightblade. "C-c'mon you and I both know you can fuck me faster than that." Nightblade happily accepted her offer an began to move extremely fast.

Nightblade felt himself reaching his breaking point and held onto Applejack even tighter. "I'm g-gonna cum..." Applejack nodded and let out a loud moan feeling his warm seed being released into her. Nightblade pulled out of her and flopped into the hay smiling.

Applejack snuggled into his chest and smiled. "Uhm...Nightblade.." Nightblade looked down at her. "Yeah?" She giggled. " You do realize probably pregnant right?" his eyes widened and he gulped as he remembered the warning he had been given recently.