dork (afterdeath/ fluff?)

Yep yep
Our very first one won't be edgy
Even though I was tempted<w<''

Its pretty short and I need to work on fluffy shit more tbh

----------

“I'm sorry…” Geno had apologized for the fifteenth time to reaper in his half drunken state, rolling over in the bed so he was now facing him. Reaper could only sigh, now wondering if he should even bother asking him again why he was so sorry. Geno had just kept on repeating the words over and over and reaper just couldn't figure out what on earth he was so sorry about. For the past fifteen minutes he’d tried asking geno what was up with him. Not even once did he give any sort of clue as to what had him so worked up. Perhaps the alcohol was making it hard for geno to even understand or hear. There could of been a number of explanations for his odd behavior honestly.

Not knowing what it was in particular though was starting to really wear reaper down.

“Geno..” Reaper started, looking the half dead skeleton in the eye as he spoke as soothingly as possible. He was going to try once more to ease the answer out of him. “Please tell me what exactly you're apologizing about?”. Silence clouded the once relatively relaxed atmosphere. Geno broke eye contact with reaper, instead looking more to his brother’s soft red scarf.

Just as reaper was going to just give up geno finally spoke. His words came out so quiet he hardly heard was was being said. “I can't tell you… You'll be mad…” Reaper grew tense with worry at his words, part of him no longer wished to even know what the other was so apologetic about. The part of him that was curious however was much stronger.

Reaper wrapped his arms around geno,

giving out a short hum as he pressed his forehead against the other’s. He watched as the one he loved so dearly relaxed in his hold, slowly closing his eyes. Warm tears quickly rolled down geno’s cheeks and a heart wrenching sob escaped from his lips. “shh shh, geno please don't cry”

“Y-your going to be mad at me I know i-it!”

“Geno I won't be mad at you but I'd really like for you to tell me what's going on, especially since it seems to be bothering you so badly”

Geno opened his eyes again but completely avoid looking at him. Reaper was now feeling guilty and yet he didn't even know what this all was about.

“... I-i wanted to kiss someone a-and I almost did” reaper frowned and instinctively pulled geno in closer to himself. Geno gave out a little squeak as he did but didn't show any obvious signs of not being comfortable with it. It was taking a lot for reaper not to yell or lash out but he wanted to at least give Geno the chance to explain himself. Maybe This was just some sort of joke or ‘payback’ for him flirting with him all the time?

“what do you mean by that?” he asked after geno took too long to continue with what he was saying. He hated how he sounded less calm and his anger was pretty evident in voice but he really just wanted to hear the truth now.

“y-you said you wouldn't get mad!” Geno covered his face with his hands as he sniffles. he was shaking pretty hard now and looked as if though he were afraid he would of hit him or something.Reaper had take a deep breath to settle himself a little. There was no use getting worked up without hearing him out.

“Geno please for the love of asgore’s name who did you even want to kiss?” the words left reaper's mouth before he could stop himself. So much for staying calm… Who could blame him though, he really could of gone without knowing there was someone else Geno has been wanting to kiss.

“I-i wanted to kiss you”

Reaper never in his life would've thought he could fall so deeply in love with someone. He never thought anyone could of made him so ready to kill someone and then suddenly filled with so much love within the very next minute. He didnt know if geno did this on purpose or not but it was absolutely adorable. He couldn't help but burst into a fit of laughter just thinking about everything that had played out.

“I-its not funny!” Geno hissed, removing his hands away from his face and finally looking up at him. He was even more flustered now and drunkenly batting his hand at him in a weak attempt to push him away

“And here i thought you just couldn't get any more cuter ~” he began peppering little kisses all over geno’s face as he squirmed within his hold. It didn't matter how much Geno begged or struggled now, reaper was now planning on imprisoning him within his arms for the rest of the day if he could.

“im not cute! You jackassss stoooopppp!”

“Your right~ your not cute, your adorable~”

“let me go you idiot!!”

“Nope~”

-----

838 words.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pethedic

All jokes aside hope you guys enjoyed this

because now I'm going to start writing a butt ton of angst

I'm g r e a t <3