hope, its funny how that works part 1 (angst, errorink i guess)

https://my.w.tt/oWsiHvDu9R
CreepyPSo
My friend is the besttt

Check them out <3

Also, this is a sort of small continuation of what they wrote.

I'll make another part once I'm not so frickin busy ;-;
----------

There was such an awful stinging pain in his right shoulder. It physically took everything in him not to cry. It took everything within him not to just completely collapse there and then where he stood.

The only thing keeping ink going right now was knowing that if he gave in to all to pain threatening to swallow him whole with defeat that would mean error would win.

If error won then not only he would die, but thousands, perhaps even millions would end up with the same fate. Stars it hurt even more just to think about it. He just couldn't allow it to happen, the aus were precious to him.

Too bad it seemed the odds were completely against him.

He didn't want to fight error, never did and never will.

Had he not attacked him and prevented him from slipping away he wouldn't had really done anything. What was there to do about the situation? As heart wrenching as it was there was nothing left to save, all he could do was try and restore what was once there later.

Well... If he can manage to get away.

Error seemed hellbent on putting an end to his existence. Which was normal, but right now it seemed that he wasn't going to give up for anything.

Another set of glitched gaster blasters were shot off in his direction to which he had just barely blocked by quickly creating a wall of paint in front of him. He ended up moving out the way despite having the shield he had created since he didn't have the energy to make it properly. In fact the moment he moved it was completely obliterated by the blast.

He nearly choked as he struggled and gasped for air. He was completely out of breath. Completely unsure of how he was going to get out of this situation alive. So many times had he whispered a silent prays to the creators that he would make it out here somehow. His determination seemed to hang on a thin thread. Completely out of reach, yet still there was the faint sense that it was still present. It was so incredibly faint that he felt if he got distracted for even a second it would go away. He desperately clings onto that even as every fiber of his being seemed to beg him to just give in.

He couldn't keep this up much longer.

He HAD to figure a way to leave.

Ink dodged a couple of bone attacks sent his way before summoning a bit of the strength he had left in him, sprinting towards error.

The action seemed to catch him off guard which just about gave him the chance to hit him on the arm with his paintbrush. The colorful paint rubbed off on error in the exact spot he attacked just as he had planned for.

Just as quickly as he charged in he moved away, just managing to avoid the strings that attempted to capture him in their grasp.

His hand shook and his phalanges felt as if they were on fire, perhaps from how tightly he had been holding onto his paintbrush. Still he reminded himself it was either now or never.

He snapped his fingers and within that instant the paint that was thickly coated on error's arm turned into a chain with a weight attached to it. He stumbled a bit but didn't completely lose his balance like he had hoped.

He didn't think he had anything left in him but somehow he managed to fling more paint at the glitched skeleton in an attempt to buy himself more time. He then turned around and made a break for it. He wasn't entirely sure if the paint had hit its intended mark but he wasn't about to find out.

As he attempted to make as much distance away from error as he could, he focused his energy on making a portal.

He was using up WAY too much magic. At this rate he'd pass out soon for it. He was already starting to trip over his feet, which were so close to just falling asleep and giving out on him but he kept pushing.

Everything suddenly seemed to go in slow motion.

He painted out his portal in front of him. Charging towards the exit with all that was left in him.

He nearly made it.

He was so close

But just as he was about halfway through, he felt the all too familiar feel of error's strings snaking around him. They tightened around him... Way too tight

More pain seared through him as he was forcefully dragged out of the portal which he'd just made. He wanted to actually cry the farther away he was dragged from his only means of escape.

Everything was now blurry.

He could feel every part of him slowly shut down and as it did so more and more fear for what would become of him built up in his chest.

He didn't want to give up, never did and never would.

But...

"oh well would you look what I caught!" His voice never failed to sound in the least not taunting despite the glitching.

He could tell error was now looking down at him, probably seeing him as the lowest thing in existence. He could also tell that unless there was some sort of miracle he couldn't get out of this. He was completely use- no- stuck the way he was.

Hearing the glitch laugh to himself was the last thing he could hear as he finally passed out.

And his hope... That determination he felt before...

It shattering was the last thing he could feel before everything went black.