CHAPTER 1

Six Months Ago

Human POV

I hadn't been out clubbing in so long and my friends, my family decided I needed to blow off some steam, so here I am, waiting in line outside Fandanci, and the hottest place to be in my little town.

Ever-since I broke up with my ex - girlfriend I've been feeling has if something is coming. My dreams have been changing lately; I've been dreaming of a person a women.

What is unusual for me is I can remember my dreams which has left me unsettled lately.

The woman I dream about is 5/11 has black short style messy hair with blonde at the tips her eyes are golden, she has a athletic body, she has a slender frame but has muscle-tone. Her skin tone has a natural tan to it.

I have been dreaming a lot about this woman, I've started actively looking for her whenever I'm not working which is why my friends, my family are now dragging me out clubbing.

I should describe myself I am 5/8 with long flowing red hair, I have freckles over my back and chest with a pale complexion. I have blue tinted with grey eyes, My finger nails are long and painted with a crimson colour.

My name is Cass. Which stands for Cassandra, my full name is Cassandra Eliza Morrison. I am 24 years old.

I am now standing in a Queue waiting with my friends, my family; to get into Fandanci, I'm chatting away to my friends, my family.

When a group of women walks past and straight to the bouncer one of them engages him in conversation for a few seconds then he allows them through, the one who spoke to him suddenly looks at me, the moment our eyes connect I knew she was the woman of my dreams.

She turned to the bouncer said something then pointed at me they both looked at me he said something back she nodded then she walked passed him and entered the club.

The women of my dreams had been gone for a few minutes when the bouncer was joined by another he then made his way to me he walked/bypassed the line he told me and who ever I was with to follow him.

There were eleven of my friends, my family twelve in total if you include me......

The eleven of them all looked at me before following the bouncer I shook myself out of my daze and followed them into the club techno music was playing as we entered the club to see red walls as we walked in we were led to the VIP section.

We parted for hours with drinks on the house we were told. My group was finally thinning out we were down to three, I was completely gone and I now only remember fragments of the night.

Cassandra's Memories

I felt hands come around my waist from behind as I had my last dance I felt comfortable in them as I leant back into there embrace I felt breast I knew it was her the woman from my dreams.

Kissing golden eyes lying on something soft, skin on skin, feather weight kisses placed all over my skin moans, groans a sigh something being entered inside of me, moaning , screaming, biting, blood running down my neck, something cool spilling deep inside of me, golden eyes turning slightly red.

A VOICE SAYING
I MARKED YOU AS MINE.........

THEN SILENCE.............

********************************************************

The Next Morning

Bright light hitting my eyes as I sigh I hear a groan from beside me I become semi conscious and see and feel someone lying next to me.
I chalk it up to being my imagination before sleep consumes me once again.

The second time I  awaken when I feel something tighten sparking something deep inside of me; I hear a groan, I moan as movement begins, eyes open my blue-grey eyes meet golden ones.

No talking, lips meeting lips, movement above me, my hands being held down above our heads , screams, moans, darkness..........

I wake alone in my room thinking I've been dreaming again.

Because this wasn't the room I had seen in my dreams.