Becoming an avenger

(Y/n) was waiting in the elevator her knuckles were turning white because of how hard she was holding on to her bags. She was a bundle of nerves and was fearing meeting all of the avengers. She had heard that the team had recently been in a fight team cap vs team ironman and was making a mental note not to pour salt into old wounds. When the elevator door opened you were immediately attacked by Clint "hey weirdo" he said still clinging to you.  "Ahh this must be lady (y/n)" Thor said picking you up from off the ground. You looked around and greeted all of the avengers such as vision, scarlet witch, loki, black widow, hulk, captain America, falcon, ant man and spider man. The last person you introduced yourself to was ironman "Hey I'm (y/n) (l/n) I'm a big fan of yours" you said a smile plastered on your face Tony turned his face away from you. You started frowning and tried to look at his face but he looked away again but before you could question it Clint was dragging you down the hall to your new room.

The second you walked through the door tony was speacless your (e/c) eyes where sparkling like diamonds your (h/c) swayed behind you when you moved, and god your smile. He loved everything about you. You slowly approached him saying that your name was (y/n) (l/n) and the only thing that he could think of was that such a perfect name fit such a perfect person. A blush slowly started making his way up his face when you said that you were a fan and he turned away so that you wouldn't notice. When you tried to see his face he turned away from you again. When he was sure that the blush on his face was gone he turned around so that he could introduce himself but you were gone.

You looked around your room in aww the room was four times as big as your old room. In your room their was a giant bed in the middle with all of your favourite colours. You had a walk in wardrobe as well as your own seperate bathroom. The bathroom had a marble sink with a shower that was voiced activated and could fit two people. On one side of the room was a giant window giving you an amazing view of New York with the setting sun behind it. "So you like it" Clint said from behind you "I know it's not the traditional style your used to but ...." "I love it" you said cutting him off. "If anythings wrong with the room just ask stark he owns this place". You froze and looked back at Clint "can I ask you a question" you said looking to the floor. "Yeah sure what is it" he said "is stark always like that" you said looking up at him "what full of himself" Clint said chuckling. "Rude and refusing to talk or look at people" "not usually, maybe he hates you or something" he said.  Yeah maybe he does you thought to yourself.

Tony was interested in the newest avenger. He was looking for (y/n) when he spotted the famous black widow in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. "Hey Nat how you doing" Nat stopped drinking her coffee and looked up at stark quizzically. "She's in her new room setting everything up with Clint" she said going back to drinking her coffee. "Thanks Nat" he said rushing down the hall to the newest avengers room. When he got there he noticed that (y/n) room was all set up and she was sitting on the bed fast asleep with Clint snuggling in her lap. Tony gritted his teeth and stormed down the hall  away from her room.

I woke up with Clint snuggling in my lap I smiled at the thought of this. Ever since I had met Clint he was like a big brother to me. He knew everything about me and could read me like a book. Nat had later came into your life and was like a big sister to you. You could tell that she liked Clint and that Clint liked her as well but they were both big idiots and couldn't see what was right in front of them. I slowly got up out of bed and made your way down the hall to the kitchen to get some lunch. When I got to the kitchen I saw tony and was about to say hi when he noticed me and he immediately became angry. "Hey tony how's life" I said getting the eggs out of the fridge "I don't know why don't you ask your boyfriend" "what" I said turning around to face him. "You heard me so just leave me alone ok" I started walking out of the kitchen tears starting to form in your eyes. Did Tony really hate you.

When I saw her walk into the kitchen I was jealous. I was jealous of the relationship she had with Clint. Why couldn't she sleep on my lap and ask me to set up her room. when she said hi to me I snapped I can't remember what I said to her but I knew it was bad. She had abandoned her eggs and was probably going to go see Clint again and snuggle with him. I'm the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist she should like me instead.

I woke up in bed to see a red headed woman smirking at me. "What" I said looking up at her "operation Cupid" Clint smirked at her "operation Cupid" he repeated looking up at her.