Bringing them back

You and tony were driving towards the avengers headquarters. You were wearing a nice summer dress that flowed when you walked. The trees arched around the road creating a fantasy like setting your could hear birds chirping in the distance and a river flowing just beyond your line of sight. You took s deep breath in when the avengers headquarters came into sight. Steve was standing out at the front waiting for the two of you. "Good to see you again y/n" Steve said pulling you into a hug "everyone's inside waiting for the two of you" Steve  said leading you into your old home.

A few hours later

You were sitting in the conference room tony on your right and Nat on your left. Steve was standing out the front talking to everyone about the plan. Nat and Clint were going to go to vormir to get the soul stone. Rocket and Thor were going to Asguard to get the aether. Rhode and nebula were going to get the power stone. While you Scott, tony and Steve were going to get the space and mind stone. Steve stood up "just before we go I wanna say a few words. Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know, that doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're going to win. Whatever it takes. Good luck" you nodded before travelling to your assigned destinations.

2012 New York 

You, Tony Steve,  and Scott were in the old avengers tower hiding behind one of the walls. Loki had just been taken down and was being led out by the rest of the avengers. "Mr. Rogers, I almost forgot, that suit did nothing for your ass" "No one asked you to look, Tony" " It's ridiculous." Said tony staring at Steve's. " I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass" Scott said shrinking down and jumping up onto Tony's shoulder. You let out a small laugh. 2012 Steve was walking towards the elevator Loki's  scepter in his hand. "On my way down to coordinate search-and-rescue." Steve said I to his earpiece. Loki sale shifted into Steve  "On my way down to coordinate search-and-rescue!" Loki mimicked back before changing into his true form again. " I mean, honestly, how do you even..." Thor put a gag around Loki's mouth shutting him up. You let out a never little giggle Loki looked up to where you we're standing. The shield agents took him to the elevator but his eyes never left you. 'Crap' you thought to yourself before running off to your team. You met with tony who was wearing the shield strike team suit "what's the plan" you said looking at Scott and tony. "Well I will get as close I can while Scott creates a distraction and you retrieve the tesseract. You nodded the strike team had just gotten out of the elevator Loki chained by their side "lets go" you said. Ton6 walked up to the strike team  blending in easily. "Ok Scott I need you to slip into my ark reactor and shock me" tony said to Scott. "Will it kill you" Scott said nervously "nah it'll probably just hurt a lot" tony said Scott nodded before jumping onto 2012 tony and sliding into his ark reactor. "Thumbelina, do you copy? I've got eyes on the prize. It is go-time." Tony said eyeing the tessaract.  Scott looked around for the right cord. "Is... is that Axe body spray?" Scott said taking a wiff of  the overpowering smell" "Yeah, I had a can just for emergencies. Relax. Can we focus, please?" "I'm going inside you. Now." Scott said 2012 tony instantly collapsed to the floor leaving the tessaract unguarded. The tessaract slid across the floor right to Loki.

Loki was still thinking about the girl he had seen before in the tower when something hit his foot. He looked down and saw the tesseract he picked it up and looked around before teleporting away.

You, Scott, Steve and tony walked out of the building with the scepter in your hand. "Well, what are we gonna do now?" You said looking at the small group. "You said that we had one shot. This! This was our shot. We shot it, it's shot! Six stones or nothing! Six stones or nothing." Tony said pointing at Steve. "You're repeating yourself, you know that? You're repeating yourself" Scott said. "well we still have our Pym Particles we could go somewhere else" you said trying to get everyone to calm down. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking" Steve said to tony. "We could always try" tony added. "Scott (y/n) go home and return the scepter" tony said looking at you. "No I'm coming with" you said "fine you take the scepter back come with us (y/n you nodded before teleporting to another destination.

1948 shield headquarter

I had just gotten the tesseract when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Howard stark. "Hey you must be new here what's your name" Howard said looking at tony "Howard....howard Potts" "hey cool name" said Howard. 

You were waiting for Steve and tony to return. steve came back first with a sad smile on his face. "What's wrong" you said to steve he looked at you and gave you a hug "I just saw Peggy" you hugged him back tightly. "I'm sorry Steve" he let go of you and you took a step back. Just then you heard tony you looked around trying to spot him. When you finally did see him he was standing next to Howard. "Let me ask you a question. When your kid was born... were you nervous?" Tony said to Howard. "Wildly. Yeah." "Did you feel qualified? Like you had any idea how to successfully operate that thing?" Tony said back. " I literally pieced it together as I went along, I thought about what my Dad did, and... My old man, he never met a problem he couldn't solve with a belt. I thought my dad was tough on me. And now, looking back, I just remember the good stuff, you know. He did drop the odd pearl." Howard said back. "Yeah? Like what? Tony said. "No amount of money ever bought a second of time." "Smart guy" said tony "He did his best." Howard said glumly. "Let me tell you. That kid's not even here yet, and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him. Good to meet you, Potts" Yeah, Howard... Everything's gonna be all right. Thank you for everything you've done for this country. Tony said before standing next to you "who's this lovely" Howard said to you "this is my wife" said tony kissing you on your cheek. "And I think it's time we left"

An Iron Heart - Tony x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara