Dr. Adams

"We were so worried." My mom said almost in tears.

"Well, I'm fine."

"We're gonna call doctor Adams." My father said.

"Okay."

Doctor Adams is a Druid. She gives advice to all kinds of supernatural creatures. She was my psychologist and then I found out what she is. She helped me tell my parents about the um, panther thing.

Well, anyways she might know what's going on. Because I sure don't. She knows everything about the supernatural world.

About ten minutes later she came to our house. I told her all about my weird hallucinations in the woods.

"And you said that you blacked out after you felt the pain in your neck?"

"Yes."

"I think I know what happened. Since you are a feline instead of a canine you have nine lives."

"Why is that?"

"Well, only the moon goddess can tell you that. Anyways, I think you lost one of your lives. And I don't expect you to remember who killed you."

What! Noooo!

"You're saying I died then came back to life, and now I only have eight lives left?"

"Yes. But you always had one life until you were bitten."

"It's different now. Everything is more dangerous because I was bitten. I need all the lives I can get."

"Get some rest. You deserve it. If any other weird things happen just call me."

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it."