Mate

"What's your name?" I asked the random hottie who saved my life. Well, one of my lives.

"Liam. I'm the Beta of the Blue Moon Pack."

"Oh." I'm a Beta too.

Stop it! No! I refuse to acknowledge that!

"We're here." He said.

He helped me out of the car and carried me inside.

"Alpha! I have an injured girl!" He shouted to the rooms above him.

"I hate Alphas." I mumbled to myself.

"So what are you?" He asked me. And I was just about to answer until...

I got a sharp stabbing pain where my stab wound is. Well, where else would I have a stabbing pain. I just mentally face palmed myself.

I started moaning and groaning again.

"Alpha! She needs help!"

Just then a tall guy about 6'3 came rushing down the stairs. He wasn't wearing a shirt and he smells like he just took a shower. And he has an eight pack!

"MINE!" He growled. He started walking our way. "Give her to me." He snarled. What the hell is happening!!!

Liam handed me off to the guy.

He held me bridal style. And ran upstairs. He ran into a room. It looks like an office. He put me in a chair and picked up a phone. He dialed a number and started talking to someone. I didn't know what he was saying because everything got blurry.

Then the conversation ended and everything went dark.

~[~]~[~]~[~]~[~]~[~]~[~]~

Jay's P.O.V

The girl that I killed is alive! And she's my mate! Wait that doesn't matter right now. She needs help before she bleeds to death.

I picked up the phone and called Dr. Adams. She helps all kinds of supernatural creatures. She's always giving advice to my pack.

She she has a Masters in psychology, but she helps wounded supernaturals all of the time. She trained as a nurse very briefly.

I went over to my mate and saw that she had blacked out. I held her hand.

"Please stay with me."

Dr. Adams came in and gasped.

"I know this girl." She said almost in tears.

She went to work right away. She stitched up the stab wound. And cleaned her up.

After she finished she wrapped gauze around her waist. I picked her up and tucked her into my bed.

"What's her name?" I asked Dr. Adams.

"Fallon." She said smiling. "I've known her since she was fifteen. That's when she was bitten. Her parents were worried about her behavior at home. She barely came out of her room. Her grades started dropping. I think she was ashamed of what she had become. The first time I met her I could just see it in her eyes, I knew she was special.

Once I told her what I do she realized that she can trust me. I helped her tell her parents about the gift she has been given. They wouldn't look at her for a week at least. But that didn't break her.

What did break her was when her little sister Maia died in a car crash. Fallon blames herself for the accident. She was driving. She spent her sixteenth birthday waiting for Maia to wake up out of her coma. But that never happened."

My poor little mate has been through so much. I feel so much anger right now, just thinking about how my mate had to deal with so much sadness at such a young age.

"Just keep an eye on her. Danger seems to find her no matter where she is. She's already lost one of her lives. That was when you killed her. And she almost lost another today."

"What about her parents? She needs to be here with me."

"I'll explain everything to them. Don't worry. I'll also tell them to pack everything up so she can move in ASAP."

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it."