≛⋮ If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it.

Jimin had a hole in his heart.

He didn't have an illness, he wasn't homesick.

He just loved someone.

And he loved that someone so much, it was painful. It was a good pain. That pain that makes you smile in your bed late at night.

That pain that makes you imagining things you probably shouldn't imagine.

That pain that makes you curl up under your sheets, tears falling down your cheeks because you love that someone so so much.

And you're also very jealous.

Jimin was jealous.

To see that someone loved by someone else than him, to see that someone surrounded by other people than him, people that make that someone smile, when he can't.

But Jimin was also respectful.

That someone didn't know him.
He couldn't just burst out of nowhere, and admit his love.

That would be disrespectful, and embarrassing.

Jimin could only watch him.

Watch him smile, laugh.

Watch him kiss someone else than Jimin.

From far away.

◦────────↟────────◦

Staring at the grey floor, walking to his next class, the only thing Jimin could think about was him.

A new year, new classes and classmates, new teachers. A lot to think about.
But no, Jimin could only think about him.
Him and his light brown hair, him and his milky white skin, him and his gummy smile, him and his thin lips, just him.

He didn't even notice that he had arrived at his first class of the day. He stopped in front of the door, making sure it was the good number. He walked in, looking around the room, hoping he would at least know someone.

But the art room was filled with strangers. He made his way to a seat and smiled slightly at his table. They didn't smile back and Jimin sighed. This was going to be a long year.

That's when he saw him. And it was an explosion inside of his heart. Bleach blonde hair falling into his deep brown eyes, the same milky white skin that always seemed so smooth, those same thin and pinkish lips, the same attitude he always had.

He walked to his seat, as Jimin continued to stare. He glanced at him, eyebrows furrowed and Jimin, embarrassed, faked looking at the person next to him. The blonde shrugged and took out his materials.

The minutes passed by, the teacher explaining what to do, students listening and starting their drawings. Jimin couldn't focus. Just knowing that the man he loved was in the same room than him made his heart pound in his chest uncontrollably.

The small boy kept stealing glances at the other, but he seemed way too focused on his project to look up. Jimin wanted to talk to him. It was his only chance. Even if it was just to ask for an eraser.

But his legs didn't move. As much as he wanted, he stayed seated, shading lightly the only eye he had on his paper.

The bell rang and Jimin watched as the older got up, and left the room, already walking towards his next class.

And there went Min Yoongi.

___

I found something on
Pinterest that inspired
me so I decided to make
a short story out of it.
Enjoy!
It'll be only 3 parts
so chapter 2 is
coming out tomorrow!
(I hope)
Please vote and
comment!

💜-