Chapter 2 - The Gathering

As they enter the gathering, a RiverClan cat walks up to them, "hey!" he greets, "is that from a cereal?" he asks pointing to a unicorn.

"What's cereal?" asks Leafleaf.

"OH SHUSH! EEVERRYONE KNOWS WHAT CEREAL IS!" Announces Flamestar.

"A balanced breakfast," states Emilypaw.

Suddenly, across the Gathering, she sees a bush. She suspects there's a cat in the bush. She stares at the bush constantly and the cat in the bush started getting concerned. Suddenly, the cat in the bush ran out of the bush in fear of Emilypaw's intense staring.

The gathering starts and Flamestar gets really defensive over people not paying attention in his class. "PAY. ATTENTION. IN. MY. CLASS." Screams Flamestar because one cat didn't feel like staring into his soul. "ThunderClan is doing okay. Though some dumb Clan walked into our territory and stole a pterodactyl. We would've had two." Says Flamestar before handing the mic to Darkstar of ShadowClan.

"ThunderClan invaded our territory for no reason and killed like 6 cats and almost killed the main villain for the entire story. But we are quickly respawning ocelots and taming block cats with fish in our cube world," Says Darkstar talking about his obsession with Minecraft. "I love cubes." He says before he passes the mic to Airstar of WindClan.

"Why are our names so generic?" Asks Airstar, "Anyways, we found THUNDERCLAN scent on WINDCLAN territory. And since WindClan cats are tsunderes we're so mad you BAKA." Says Airstar before dropping the mic.

"Hey I needed that!" says Oceanstar of RiverClan.

"GET IT YOURSELF," replies Airstar.

"JEEZ YOU'RE SO RUDE" says Oceanstar before picking up the mic. "We're fine. We eat the salmon and the sushi from Chinese buffets and the rivers are now flowing with flying chickens." Says Oceanstar before calmly setting the mic down.

Jeez that was long, thought Emilypaw as the leaders finally ended. As she was zoning out minding her own business, a cat walks up to her, "I'M THE GAYEST IN THE LAND," the cat greets because thats a great way to introduce yourself. Emilypaw turns around to see a cat with blue eyes and bright yellow fur. "I am... LIONWIND----" He gets deleted by the cat gods 'cause this aint my oc (Vicky i dare u to try and guess what inside joke im referencing).

The gathering ends and everyone goes home to their Clan/destroyed territory.

Ok so, this is based off of me reading some books that tell you what not to do in a Warriors fanfic, so i did most of those things, but didnt spell too awfully. This is just if any of you were wondering xd. Also, I changed the name to "Adventures of Emilygleam" because why not.