There was this girl

After having feeling nothing with Tess. Fp sort of felt depressed and sad. He was thinking am I never going to find an actual relationship that the girls don't fuck me within 5 minutes of me talking to them. He just sat at the bar and thought it over, their was Bella that lasted an hour, their was Lilly that lasted a day, their was Hannah that lasted a week and finally my longest relationship that lasted 4 weeks and I really thought I loved her until I was Jake's dick in her mouth, my ex best friend. 
                                   ...
Fp went down to his bed. To relax until he heard Juice's voice.
Juice: Yo, Fp get up here.
Fp: Coming boss.
Juice: I want you to meet someone really special.
Fp: yeah whose that.
Juice: this is my daughter, Lark.
Lark: hey I'm Lark.
There she was this stunning girl, with light blue eyes, fair skin and her tiny ass that was really cute. She was about 5"4: 109 pounds, funny and got a mouth on her.

Fp: hey, I'm Fp

Fp: hey, I'm Fp.
Lark: yeah I know. So your from South Boston.
Fp: yeah Dorechestor to be exact. I was born their and then move here when I was 10.
Lark: well I would love to trade some war stories with you.
Fp: yeah I would love to. Only if it is ok with Juice.
Lark: ok cool.
Fp: I mean if he says yes and  your free tonight. I'm down. I stay  in the basement.
Lark: ok cool. I'll ask him.
Juice is now making our this chick that he just meet. Great father figure right lol.
Lark: yo Pops get ur fuckin tongue out of that whore and come talk to us. 
Fp: wow I have never heard someone talk to boss like that.
Lark: haha, he's like a little kid. Can't get enough of cheap plastic.
Fp: hahah
Juice: hey sorry guys what you guys need.
Lark: we are going to go talk about our South Boston war stories.
Fp: only if it's ok with u sir.
Juice: yeah it's fine.
Lark: thanks dad and listen if you fuck that whore.  Wear a fuckin Jimmie or get tested after. I saw her and some guy down the back alley. About 10 minutes ago. Or you could let your dick settle down and grow a pair to find yourself a proper old lady.
Juice: sorry she has her mother's mouth.
Fp: nah it's chill. I think it's hot.
Juice: yo watch it Fp I'm right here.
Lark: relax dad I'm not gonna fuck him on the first night that I meet him. Maybe give him a blowie but that's it.
Juice: stop fuckin talking I'm legit about to puke. Hahha Fp you got a wild one on your hands.
Fp whispers to himself " I know. Maybe she is even the one."

Side note: this is what Juice would look like.