Ch. 6 | Collab?

Jaiden's POV

I was driving home. Today was exhausting. First was the case. Then there was Tony. I wonder what's gotten into him...I turned on the radio to try and tune out my thoughts.

(Ha Ha Ha! Get it?! Tune out? Radio? Ok Yea I know I'm cringy)

Once I arrived home I quickly ran to the bathroom to get to the shower. A shower could get my mind off of everything that happened today.

I hopped in the shower and let the warm water clean off any stressful thoughts. I thought of video ideas. 

I always get the best ideas in the shower!

I thought long and hard for any idea at all to come in. Then it hit me...

"I'll make a video about the college struggle!" I thought cheerfully.

After half an hour passed I finally pushed myself to get out of the shower. I changed and started working on frames for my video.

I'll start working on the college struggle video after I'm done with this video. Well hopefully if procrastination doesn't stop me.

After I finished a few frames I decided to look at my phone. I was looking at the comments. Most of them were so sweet. 

There was the occasional ruthless hater but it didn't bother me...that much. I kept looking at comments when I got a comment from Potatos_The_Musical. 

They said "Hey Jaiden! I love your videos so so much! I thought it would be cool if you collaborated with TheOdd1sOut! Please consider my idea!" I looked at the likes.

Wow. 679 likes. I didn't know if I wanted to collaborate with my rival and for right-now partner but I would consider the idea.

I looked for more comments and decided I should eat Dinner now. It was super late so I didn't want to cook. So I grabbed whatever was in the fidge.

The first thing I grabbed was a salad so I ran up stairs and started eating my food while watching some YT.

~Time Skip To Barely Awake Jaiden!~

I had finished watching the 4th episode to some YT show I found a few days ago and I was gonna go to sleep. 

Then someone texted me.

???: Hey Jaiden!

Jri: Who are you and How did you get my this number?

TheOdd1sJames: Oh Sorry! I'm James! Ya know from work!

Jri: Ok that answers 1 question but How did you get this number?

TheOdd1sJames: I..uh...

Jri: It was Kate, wasn't it?

TheOdd1sJames: Maybe...?

Jri: of course it was her. Ok let's get this over with. What do you need?

TheOdd1sJames: I was hoping we could collaborate on a video or something. It would boost your channel quite a bit.

Jri: So you came to ask me by text if I wanted to collab? You could have just told me!

TheOdd1sJames: I didn't want to put you in an uncomfortable position.

Jri: My introvert side says "Thank you" My Annoyed Side Says "This is already uncomfortable."

TheOdd1sJames: I'm not that bad!

Jri: Look I'll think about the collab but don't expect a direct answer ok?

TheOdd1sJames: Fine Fine. Night Jaiden!

Jri: Night Uhh... James

I turned off my phone and laid back on my bed. Slowly drifting off into a dream world.

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<

I woke up to a completely black room. 

"Hello?" I shouted into the abyss. "Anyone there?"

"Hello...Jaiden." A human figure stepped out towards me. The person wore a black cloak almost as black as the abyss.

"Who are you? Where am I?!?" I shouted alarmed.

"You don't need to know rn Jaiden." He said mysteriously.

"SHOW YOURSELF!!!" I said shaking.

"Don't act so high and mighty Jaiden. This is just the beginning of a long series of murders." He said.

"What do you mean?!" I was slowly backing away in fear. He started walking towards me.

"Jaiden. Jaiden. Jaiden, it's such a pity that you can't figure out who I am. It's so obvious to. I thought you would know more than this." The person crept closer.

"Stay Back! Go Away!!!" I shouted.

"Aww don't start crying in fear just yet." The figure was up in my face now.

"I'm always watching Jaiden. I'll be seeing you soon..." Suddenly the figure disappeared without a trace of evidence.

I looked around frantically. Then the whole room began glowing white. It was so blinding. I closed my eyes.

When I opened them again I was in my room. Everything looked just the way it should have looked. Nothing touched. Nothing disturbed in any way. 

I slipped on my bunny slippers and started going downstairs. 

I looked around at the kitchen. Nothing. 

Then I looked at the dining room. Nothing.

Then I reached the living room. Something.

The floor was covered in glass shards. I looked at my window. It was shattered. I looked back at the floor to see a little note. 

I picked it up and read the little sentence.

"Go back to George Smith's House, Jaiden."

OMG WHOOOOOO!!! YAY CHAPTERS AND STUFF!!! So instead of calling this the "shattered window" chapter or something. I called it "Collab?" Cause it doesn't give away the little surprise at the end. Hehehe...ANYWAYS Have A Magical Day!!! PEACE!!!!!!!!!! -Jen😊