1-lockdown

"Mom, can i please get Snapchat?, all my friends have it!" "Jimin for the last time, NO!" "But mom, I wont do anything bad on it!, I just wanna keep contact with my friends!"

"jimin...do you know how many pedophiles or could perhaps be predending to be little kids!" Jimin poutded, "mom, I can let you check it."

"Jimin, I said NO!" jimin felt so sad, he felt like he wasn't Accepted. Jimin wasn't allowed to use those type of  apps. All he had was YouTube, and some games.

                        --Next day--
Jimin woke up. And saw his phone opened. He was shocked because he had never told his mom his password, jimin checked his phone and saw a yellow app with a little ghost icon.

Jimin recognized the app "SNAPCHAT!" Jimin yelled in happiness. But jimin was still confused on how somebody opened his phone. Jimin decided to walk down stairs and ask his mom.

"Uh mom, did you download Snapchat, on my phone?" "No, I don't even  Know your passcode." "Well, okay! Bye mom I'm going to school!"

As soon as jimin shut the door he started jumping like a kangaroo. "Yes yes yes yes yes!" Jimin ran his way to school instead of taking the bus, since he was so excited he already wanted to show his friends.

Jimin started breathing heavily so he slowed down. "Oh shoot I'm gonna be late!" Jimin started sprinting and ran as fast as little legs could take him.

Jimin hurriedly went up the steps, and went to his class. "Um, jimin? You're 5 minutes late! Where were you?!"  "Uh, um the b-bus, I-I-I-it never picked me up.

"Okay, take a seat" jimin nodded and went straight towards his friends. "Hey guys,  I got Snapchat." "Okay, spell it on a pice of paper and give it to me during 3rd period." They said whispering to each other.

Jimin nodded and wrote down his Snapchat. (Jiminie.-.._.Park) "class, we dont have enough time to watch this video so we will have to watch this tomorrow."

Everyone groaned. *RIIIIIIIIIIING* jimin waited with his friends for everyone to leave so they wont have to get tripped again. As the the class walked out jimin noticed a man outside dressed in black. Jimin felt worried but he thought he was a school worker.

"Hey guys, I was looking outside and saw a man dressed in all black." "Dude what if he shoots the school!" "C'mon jungkook you think he's gonna shoot the school?!"

"You c'mon you never know!" As jungkook and Taehyung pushed each other jimin immediately tried to seperate them, "guys stop! I dont want you guys to hurt yourselfs again!" As everyone walked to 2nd period "hey guys I'm gonna go to the restroom." "Okay!" jimin Walked to the restroom. As soon As jimin locked the door.

The office called through the school speakers. "Uh..um, Busan High is now under lockdown, I repeat Busan high is now under lockdown! This is not a drill!"

Jimin panicked. "Oh my god!. Jimin stayed in the restroom and hide inside a cabinet under a sink. Jimin was breathing heavily and called his mom.

"Mom there's a lockdown, and its not a drill!" "Oh my god, jimin what ever you do, don't make a sound, and stay quiet
Okay?"

"Yes mom, I love you, bye" jimin hung up and remained silent. As he waited inside cabinet under the sink he heard footsteps outside the restroom. "Anybody here? The lockdown has ended."

Jimin crawled out and opened the door. He saw the same man, with the same clothes. "How could you be so stupid." The man held up a gun at jimin. "Come here boy. You're gonna help me kill you're friends!"

As the man held jimins hand he looked around the school like he never seen it before. The man yelled at jimin.

" SAY THE DAMN LOCKDOWN IS OVER!" "um, Busan high is no longer in lockdown. You may resume class. And unlock your doors. Thank You." The man Grabbed jimin and held him against the wall.

"Listen boy, You're gonna go back to your class and be a fucking good boy! Understood!" "Ye-ye-yes sir!"

Jimin ran to his class and told everyone that the man was still in the building.

But nobody bought it, so they resumed class. Until, "BUSAN HIGH THIS IS NOT A JOKE BUT THE MAN IS STILL IN THE BUILDING HURRY! LOCK YOUR CLASSROOMS AND REMAIN SILENT!"

everyone hid again and remained silent. When jimin felt something cold against his arm he looked and saw his crush sitting next to him. Jimin softly moaned.

Jimin placed his head on the boy's shoulder. And smiled, as the man walked by the classroom. Jimin asked the boy "will you go out with me?, I liked you since 3rd grade." The boy looked at jimin in Shock.

But the boy didn't answer. As jimin waited for a response from the boy he assumed it was a no. So jimin pouted. He felt unaccepted. He opened his phone and saw a Snapchat from his mom.

"Everything good honey?"
"Yes mom, were okay"
"Great! I"'ll pick you up at 2:35"
"Okay,❤"
"😍"

Jimins heart raced and wanted to go home. Jimin stared at the wall across the room and dozed out, he started realizing if never went to the restroom this would be over. He wanted to cry, he was just putting his friends and others in more and longer pain.

"Why does it have to be like this?"

The whole class "SHHHHH"ed him and whispered him to remain silent. "Sorry." Jimin whispered. Jimin wanted to move from this position so bad.

Jimin groaned and moaned silently. "Argh, can you please move o-over?" "Sure Jiminie." The boy whispered.  After 20miniutes of staying in silence and in the same position, jimin got another message.

"Hey!"
"Who's this?"
"Don't worry about it"
"..."
"You in school little boy?"
"Yeah?"
"Busan High?"
"YES! how do you know?"
"You have your location on!"
"Ok"
"What's your name?"
"Park Jimin"
"Okay"
"Um, can you come to 4874 E Mayer?"
"Um that's really far from my house"
"Okay, then ill pick you up at 7:30"
"What?!
"Hello?"
"Sir?"
"ANSWER!"

Jimin sighed. It was already 3:45 and school was supposed to be out. Jimin really wanted to get out of his position. "God, please let this be over."

"Busan High is no longer in lockdown."