4- Hide and seek.

As they all got out of the car Jimins mom stood there scanning all of them especially jimin. "Jimin where have you been?! I was out here for 45mins!" "Uh mom. I hate ti break it to you but I'm not a virgin anymore..."

"You're joking! WHO DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO! OH JUST WAIT TILL WE GET HOME YOUR FATHER IS GONNA BE VERY MAD AT YOU!" Jimins mom grabbed jimins arm and dragged him to the car.

It was silence thw whole time in the car. Jimin played with his finger tips and remembered when he lost his virginity to yoongi. He was thinking about what his dad would do.

"C'MON JIMIN YOUR GETTING PUNISHED!" jimin immediately got off the car and shaked his way inside. He thought of the punishments yoongi gave him. He got inside and ran upstairs to his room and locked the door.

Jimin Snaped yoongi

Jimin Snaped yoongi. And watched some YouTube videos about social media getting banned. Then his phone vibrated. It was yoongi!.

Jimins heart raced and got exited

Jimins heart raced and got exited. He wanted yoongi to be here as fast as possible.

Jimin:
Please hurry! I don't wanna deal with my dad! :(

Yoongi:
Its gonna take me a while I live 9 miles away! But I'll do my best okay? <3

Jimin: okay! See you in a bit! :D

Jimin heard footsteps coming upstairs so he ran to the restroom and hid his phone behind the toilet and ran back to his bed and took out some books to pretend to be reading. *KNOCK KNOCK* "JIMIN OPEN UP I NEED TO FUCKING TALK TO YOU YOU FUCKING SLUTY BITCH!"

"Uh-I-I'm reading!" jimin didn't know what to do! He panicked and walked to his door and open ed the door. Jimins Dad walked in harshly and grabbed jimins shoulders and pushed him on the bed.

He took of his belt and smacked jimin harshly. "YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! YOU HAVE NO REASON TO LIVE ANYMORE! YOU UGLY ASS FAGGOT!"

Jimin fell in the floor and felt really scared. His dad took out a Carolina reaper and made jimin eat it. " EAT IT YOU PUSSY! YOU'RE RATHER LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY THAN EAT THIS!?"

Jimin took the pepper and took out some seeds and pushed his dad on the floor and shoved the seeds in his dads eyes. He ran to the restroom and kicked his dads head and unlocked the door and ran out and locked the door again and ran outside and saw Yoongi pull up.

"YOONGI!" Jimin ran in the car and sat on Yoongi's legs and dug his face in his neck. And cried. "Drive, before were all in danger."

As Hoseok listened to jimins begs he saw a man run towards the car. Hoseok stepped on it and the car drove of. "Here baby put on your seatbelt" yoongi put on Jimin and his seatbelt on.

"Was he mean to you baby?" "Yes, he abused me everyday." "Well, your not gonna deal with that anymore. You're living with us."

"YAY!" "We are wealthy too. So we can get things for you!." Jimin kissed yoongi's neck and kissed his lips and jimin bit yoongi's lip and sucked it.

"ooH-Jiminie, you're being such a good boy! I think you deserve a reward!" "I want something big! Something that will break me. So I can't walk for 8 years!."

Yoongi looked down at his hard cock. "Wait till we get home baby. Okay?" "Yes daddy!"

Jimin dug his head into Yoongi's neck and rested his head there until they got home. Yoongi looked at jimin and saw he was asleep. Yoongi unbuckeld his seatbelt and picked up jimin and carried inside the house.

And blindfolded jimin and tied him to the headboard. And covered him with a freezing cold blanket. "AHH ITS COLD TAKE IT OFF!" jimin instantly felt the cold on hus body. Yoongi walked to turn on the camera to film.

Yoongi made odd noises like "are you Maddison?" Or "where's Lisa!?" To frighten jimin. Which did work. "AHH GET ME OUT OF THIS WORLD!" Yoongi saw Tears rolling down Jimins face.

Yoongi rushed to take of the blind fold and removed the cold blanket. In tied him to the head board. And hugged jimin tightly "are you okay baby?" "Yes, I was really scared!"

"I just wanted to Punish you. But I didbt expect you to cry jimin," jimin looked at yoongi's lips abd bit his lips. He squeezed yoongi's loose black shirt. "aisH! Jimin-ah!"

Yoongi ripped his shirt open and his pants and climbed on top of jimin. "You ready jimin?" "Yes, daddy." Yoongi looked at the door and saw it was unlocked so he got of jimin and locked it.

He ran back to jimin and got on top. "Here I go Jiminie!" Yoongi thrusted in jimin and each thrust got harder and harder as Jimin and yoongi's moans filled the room.

"If I could I could only stay with you forever, it would be the best. What do you think yoongi?" "Sh-sh-shut up! I wanna hear those moans of yours!"

Yoongi thrusted as hard he could and hit jimins prostate. "Ah-I found it ji-jimin!" "Ahhh YOONgi!"

Jimin pushed yoongi back and ran to the shower. Yoongi followed. "What are you doing baby?" "Come here, lets play hide and seek, if yosu find me you get to do me, if not, I put all my clothes on and tease you. Deal?"

"Hmm, okay!" Yoongi went to the closet and counted to 40. "READY OR NOT HERE I ... CUM!" Yoongi ran to search for Jimin and  Found a clue. He went to the restroom. And saw a note.

" hey I glad you found this yoongi hyung I planned this for 2weeks! And I'm hiding in your laundry! Hope you find me! <3"

Yoongi went to his laundry room and saw another note.

"Hey you found me! I mean by the note! You only have 5 more minutes. Hurry! Go where we ate dinner last night!"

Yoongi thought for a bit and rushed to the guest room. And saw a note on tbe bed.

"I'm around where we started....This game. (Is now over I'll be waiting in our room!"

Yoongi pouted and walked to there room. And saw jimin in a black, girls lingerie. Yoongi's mouth watered and wanted jimin.

Jimin waljed towards yoongi sexily and touched yoongi's cock through the fabric. And squeezed his balls. "AISH! J-J-JIMIN!"

Yoongi moaned. Jimin pushed yoongi on the bed and told him go watch carefully. Jimin touched himself and sat on yoongi's Member and "danced" on it. He licked his lips and sucked yoongi's skin and played with yoongi's member.

"You like that don't you?!" Jimin said in a mocking way. Yoongi growled and grabbed jimin and took of his pants and jimins panties. And made jimin sit on his dick.

Yoongi shook jimin to make him "dance"