2- "Don't worry about it"

Jimin wanted the lockdown to be over. Since his bottom was begining to hurt. He softly moaned in pain. "ah, this position his kinda hurting me!" The boy looked at jimin in confusion and lust.

"Jin, I really like you" "sorry jimin I'm with Namjoon" "oh, okay..." "I'm sorry jimin."

Jimin pouted and looked down at his Phone, he saw it turn on and jimin opened Snapchat and saw another text from the man.

"Ay, little dude where you at?"

"In school."

"STILL!?"

"Fine, imma go pick you up!"

"NO ITS A LOCKDOWN!"

"I don't give a damn!"

"You're gonna get hurt!"

"I don't care, all I want is you!"

Jimin sent a picture of himself

Jimin was scared if the man would get hurt.

"What's your name?."
"Dont worry about it!"
"Your mom gave me access to pick you up today!"
"WTF how?"
"Don't worry a out it"
"Um, Busan High is no longer in lockdown"

Everyone signed as if it was like they were holding there breath forever. "Finally!" Jimin got up and put on his backpack and walked outside and waited for the man.

As he talked to his Friends he saw a red and black camero. Jimin gasped "whoa! Thats a really cool car!" Jimin yelled at his friends.

"I'm looking for a Park Jimin!" The man said as he got off his Car. Everyone looked at jimin and clapped for him. "Wooooow jimin!"

The man rushed to open the door for jimin and took jimins bag and placed it in the trunk. "Woah! This is a nice car you got here!"

"Oh its nothing!" Jimin looked at the man in shock, but jimins eyes widened and looked at the Handsome man driving him to his house. He felt lust go through his Veins and wanted the man.

"You're really handsome" "*scoff* how could you say that so openly?!" "I dont know, I just think your really cool!" Then it turned into silence. "So what music do you like?" "Um, I like an a American singer, his name is troy Sivan."

"Ah ive heard of him! My friend got tickets to see him, would you like to go?" "OMG REALLY!?" "Ofcorse!" Jimin cried and hugged the man. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOU!"

"your welcome kiddo!" The man said as he patted jimins head. "Here you go," "What!? This isn't my house!" "I know!" The man grabbed jimins hand and walked him inside.

"Here, Take a seat!" The man puled out a chair for jimin and offered him some chips, fries, cookies and chocolate. But jimin only wanted the fries.

"So, how was school?" "Fine." "Did you finish your homework.?" 'yes!" Jimin e eventually answsered most if jimin questions to yes