01

day 01: jeno the black cat

"jaemin?"

"yes injun?"

"i found a kitten.."

jaemin's footsteps pattered into the kitchen.

"a kitten?"

"yes, look at this little one."

jaemin lightly crinkled his nose, he honestly preferred dogs.

"look at his eyes.. they're so big and sparkly." renjun cooed softly, rubbing the cat's ear between his pointer finger and thumb.

"he's cute, i guess."

"can we keep him?"

hmm. jaemin wasn't sure about that. renjun, even if he was older, wasn't in much control of the household like jaemin. they were both college kids, but jaemin made more money with his side job and sort of 'owns the house and lets renjun live there.'

"pleaseeee nana~"

"what do i get out of it?"

"to live with me and a gorgeous black kitten."

"one of those options is nice."

"please nana???" renjun did that face.

"fine. but i'll have you know you're doing all the cat stuff because im not taking care of it. i'll give it rubs and attention, but that's it."

almost on que, the cat scrambled out of renjun's grasp and started rubbing himself all over jaemin's legs. the boy heard a soft purr and slightly smiled.

renjun crossed his arms, shaking his head back and forth with a small laugh. "im sure you won't take care of the cat. im sure."

𐄂𐄂𐄂

injunies

injunies our new precious black kitten, jeno!view commentsnanas injunieeeee come downstairs

view comments
nanas injunieeeee come downstairs

renjun sighed, setting his phone down on his bed and closing the door of his bedroom, softly coming down the carpeted staircase.

𐄂𐄂𐄂

chapter one of KITTEN: [END.]