03

day 03: first day away

key for this chapter: bold is renjun speaking in chinese💛

"it's time for us to go to our morning classes, nono. we promise to be home early, okay?"

renjun frowns as he closes the door with jaemin trailing behind.

"i miss him already.."

"you have so many pictures of him and the morning will end fast. then you can go home and stay with him while i have my art classes tonight."

"buuuut i wanna stay with him all morning."

"stop whining injun.."

renjun makes the motion of zipping his lips, but sighs as soon as he makes the motion. he pulls open the car door, sitting himself in the driver's seat while jaemin got into the other side of the car.

"it's three hours of classes. i'll pick you up tea for after your classes, okay? then we'll head back to the apartment."

"ok nana.."

renjun turns on the radio in his car, a random song beginning to play as he hums softly, before it evolves into him fullblown singing. jaemin closes his eyes, tilting his head back and forth.

"i will never get over how beautiful your voice is."

renjun blushes.

"you're too kind, jaemin." renjun mumbles.

"why do you speak in chinese, injunnie~ i wanna know what you're saying!!"

"it's my native language, silly."

"but you're in korea with me!! i wanna be able to hear what you say!"

"jaemie, when im embarrassed im gonna speak in chinese." renjun chuckles.

"hmm but if im embarrassed i don't have another language to speak in.." jaemin pouts.

"you're rarely embarrassed it doesn't matter, nana~" renjun teases.

"yeah maybe so but.." jaemin whines "it still happens i still want the availability!!"

once they reach smu, jaemin and renjun parted ways to their classrooms. renjun strolled into his first photography class today, which was his fashion photography class. he set his bag down in his usual seat next to his partner, chenle.

jaemin walked into his first art class, which happened to be his architecture art class. "hi hyung." jaemin says as he slumps into his chair next to mark. compared to contrary belief, mark is actually extremely talented with art.

"hello, jaemin." he says quietly, sketching a design of his newest planned painting, the campbell house in toronto completed in 1822. "that looks very nice." jaemin smiles.