Chapter Three: The Little and His Bubble Baths

"Jin, I'm going to go take a bubble bath! I'm able to do it by myself!" Yoongi shouted to Seokjin, smiling at he walked to his pastel themed bathroom in his little bedroom. He hummed, messaging the man on the dating app. God he was whipped. Completely. No one will take Kim Namjoon away from him. He was too attached.

Daddy.jxxn had sent a message!

Daddy.jxxn : Hey little Yoongs~

Prince_yoonie. :
Hey! Whats up! I'm not in little space, I about to take a bubble bath.

Daddy.jxxn :
Hm, What kind of bubbles? You should send me some soft pictures baby boy.

Prince_yoonie. :
Vanilla, ah... soft pictures? Okay.. I'll try, usually I edit them.

 I'll try, usually I edit them

Daddy.jxxn :
Damn... Yoongs... those are some pretty legs~. Are you sure you're a guy?

Prince_yoonie. :
Well yeah... thats what my legs look like.

Daddy.jxxn :
I'll be back... in... fifteen...

Daddy.jxxn :
Bye little one

Yoongi blushed at the messages, "Going to jack off probably... damn it why did I send a picture like that?" He sighed, biting his lip and setting his phone down. He picked it up again, humming.

"I should..." he looked at the phone screen.

Joonie I wanna see what you're do|
Joonie I wanna see|
Joonie I... miss you.

Yoongi didn't send the message. He didn't want to seem needy. But then he sent it. He immediately swore at himself and set his phone down, looking up at the ceiling before getting out of the bath tub.

He gasped when he heard Jin calling for him, almost slipping, "J-Jin give me a damn minute! I just got out! You don't need a dead boy on your hands! Fucking hell." He sighed.

Jin walked into the bathroom, "Did you just swear?" He asked.

"N....No." Yoongi lied, knowing Jin didn't allow swearing, Yoongi swore too much.

Jin sighed, "When you're done, come to the kitchen.." he mutters, hoping Yoongi got the message that he was going to get a punishment later when he's in little space.

Yoongi gulped, "Y..Yes hyung." He whispered, picking up his phone and walking to his room, getting dressed in a cute outfit before taking a picture of himself in the mirror, his phone covering his face. The boy walked into the kitchen, "What did you need Jinnie?" He asked softly, looking at his phone. Indeed it had been fifteen minutes, the picture he took going straight to his home page, posting it on the app and putting a cute caption.