Chapter Four: The House With Four Stories

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I was freaking out, the little I met on that cute app was friends with a few guys I knew. Holy shit how could I have such luck? I had no idea that Jungkook's boyfriend, Jin, was Yoongi's temporary caregiver. Knowing all of this, I was sure I could handle Yoongi, I mean... Jin said nothing about Yoongi's brattiness.

I open the door to the playroom on the second floor of my oversized home, honestly, I wonder why I bought such a big house, I am one man, no one person needs a house this big. While I walk the halls, I check to make sure the rooms I don't let others into are closed, wouldn't want someone getting in one of the "forbidden" rooms and start messing my work up. Most of the restricted rooms are for work so I guess it makes sense.

While immersed in my thoughts, I heard an obnoxiously loud knock, followed by a continuation of ringing from the door bell. That confirmed that it was none other that Jeon Jungkook, the rascal who was bringing over the little I was talking to.

"Namjoon! Open the fucking door! Yoongi's trying to bite me!" The younger shouted, "Min Yoongi! Stop that right now! Hey! I am not a teething toy, Jesus fuck!"

I sigh and and open the door, more shouting from Jungkook, "Yoongi! Stop! That fucking hurts! I'll tell Jin!" He threatens, Yoongi slowly halted his torture on the young male, whining and huffing before looking up at me.

I couldn't help but blush at the little, he was just so beautiful. I definitely wanted to make that little cutie all mine.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

As I stopped biting the idiot I was forced to be accompanied by, I looked up at the man who used to be anonymous to me. I wanted him, no going back from that thought, I felt like I was already falling for him- wait... wasn't I already? Well, thats just great.

I had to play the bratty card, little space and meeting guys who were looking for littles like me made the brat switch flip immediately- thats exactly why I was biting Jungkook, he doesn't taste too good, more like cologne... I still taste it and I fucking hate it. Although I was in bratty mode, I wanted to be obedient. Fuck that. I'm going to be an asshole, I'm always like that.

I push past Namjoon rudely, giggling, "This house is so small... I should be bigger... honestly I've seen better." I lied, that house is beautiful... I can still remember the house with three stories... magnificent, just like the man who occupied the castle-like home.

Namjoon grumbles, "You could have said excuse me... and this house is three stories high, has more bathrooms than you could count... and enough bedrooms for it to be a hotel... brat..." he huffed softly, I just snickered.

Jungkook walked in, "Pardon the little asshole, he's not very polite." He sighed.

"I'm being polite. I'm just brutally honest and polite." I smile sarcastically.

Third Person P.O.V.

The three stood in the main entrance, silence. Well... that is until Yoongi began whining, he was bored.

"I'm bored... ugh..." the little complained.

"You are so fucking annoying, how did you manage to keep this man? He is much more than a dumbass that would stay with an annoying little." The younger huffed.

Namjoon sighed, "Min Yoongi, stop your whining this instant." He growled softly, "Or I'll have no other option than to put you in the corner..." He smirked slightly, trying to intimidate the smaller.

Yoongi blushed at the tone, "Y-Yes Joonie... I-I will listen... I be g-good now..." He said softly, looking away. Jungkook's jaw dropped, "Holy fuck." He smiled, "I sure hope this goes well because if it does Jin and I can spend more time together!" He bounced happily.

Namjoon felt a tug on his sleeve, looking down at a quiet little. Yoongi put his arms up, Namjoon chuckled, "Use your words little one." He said, Yoongi whined softly, "W...W-Want... u-uppies..." he whimpered. Namjoon smiled softly and picked Yoongi up, setting him on his hip and tightly holding the little.

"Want Joonie."

"What?"

"I want to... to be Joonie's..."

"You do?"

"Yes..."

"I- Not yet pumpkin, we have to wait, but it may be a yes."

The two stared at each other, the two star crossed boys whipped for each other a little too much but it was cute. Jungkook took a picture and smiled, "Jin is going to fucking love this." He whispered, Yoongi yawned, "Can... has bottle?" He asked, "Kook, did Jin pack a sippy or anything of the sort?"

"He packed a lot of snacks." The youngest sighed softly, "Here, strawberry milk." He said.

Yoongi's eyes lit up like the sun, "Stawbewwy milkie!" He shouted, grabbing the bottle gently and sucking on it.

"Big Yoongi will be out later. Trust me. You'll need to see him." Jungkook said, looking at the small boy in the giant's arms.