Running

Chapter 2- running

Lucy's POV

I could only think of one thing.

Run

That's all I could think about. She told me to run.I'm such a coward. I left them for myself. I should have stayed and fought.

I ran to the place that I had a few friends build. No supernatural would want to be near. It had all our weaknesses. Only my family could get inside. I ran until I felt fear, pain, and sadness that was not mine. I ran faster.

When I got there I pressed a button underneath a rock. A needle came out I pricked my finger and let the blood fall. The floor opened in front of me. I walked in and it closed behind me. the fear my sister felt grew.

"Lily" I whisper. I heard a whimper. I put Ryan's body down and head in the direction of the whimper. I enter the room that was supposed to be my sisters if we ever needed to run. I see Lily in the corner crying softly and Logan with her. "Lily" I say louder. Her and Logan look up. Both their eyes red and puffy from crying. I ran to them and pulled them into a hug. they both cried and cried until they just couldn't no more.

"Lucy." Lily says. " Ryan he's...." she stopped and shook.

"I know. Do you want to see him before we leave?" she nodded. I knew she wanted to say goodbye. That's why I brought his body. "Wait here. I'll get him." I went over to where I left Ryan's body. I picked him up and took him to my sister. I put him down right in front of her. I pick up Logan and leave her with her dead mate. I sang to Logan until he fell asleep. I rocked him slowly in my arms. He doesn't deserve this. After my father died my mom met his and Jasmines dad. After Jasmine he left without saying anything. He left my mom heartbroken.

I checked the mind link to see if anyone was alive. All I got was my brother and sister. I could think about this later.

I got up and started making something to eat because I was hungry. There was enough food here to last us at least 4 months. I decided to make spaghetti because it was easier to make.When I was done Logan rubbed his eyes. "Hey Hun are you hungry?" I ask him. He nods. I serve him food. I sat down on the couch that was there and waited for my sister. I felt her pain. After Logan after Logan finished he came to me. I picked him up and lauded him on my lap. I hummed to him. He finally fell asleep. I placed him on the couch. I got up and ate. I felt a sharp pain in my wrist.

Oh Shit! I run to the room to where I left my sister. I open the door to see her sitting next to Ryan's body with a small knife in her hand. I go to her slowly to show her I'm not a threat. She didn't even look at me. When I reached her I grabbed the knife and threw it into the wall. " Lily" I say softly.

"Don't Luce. I can't live without him." her voice was so dead.

"No Lily you are no doing this. you have me. You also have Logan. Thinks about Logan he doesn't deserve this. he's only nine." her eyes soften when I start talking about him. " You still have your life. Luna might give you a second chance because of...." I stop there. "You still have us lil. You still have things that you could live for."

"Okay she whispers. "I'll try. Can we leave the room? I don't want to look at his body."

"Yeah" I get up.

"Luce"

"Yeah"

"I can't get up" I go to her. I put my hands underneath her legs and behind her back. I get up and walk her out of the room. Her wrists were healed already. I set her on the couch with Logan.

"Do you want to eat Lily?"

"Yes please." Her voice is quite though. I get a plate and put spaghetti on it. I get one of those TV tray thingies, open it up, and put the plate down. Lily eats the food slowly. When she finishes I clean everything up. I go over to the couch sitting next to her. its quite for a moment. Then she leans into me. I put my arms around her and pull Logan closer to me. She soon falls asleep. This leaves me to think about what I'm going to do with us. There's no way I'm going to leave them alone. I'm not gonna abandon them when they both are hurting. I'll take care of them somehow.

I'm not going to leave my family. Ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE

COMMENT.