chapter 40

Omm take gauri to OM... Sid drove the car... Omm hlod unconscious gauri on his lap...

In car

He pull her close to his chest and clean the blood spots with the help of his rumal... After that he pull her on his chest and hug her...

He is calm now... And relax... She is safe now... He take a sigh....
Sid saw it through the mirror of the car...

Sid: don't worry omm... Bhabi thik hai...

( Don't worry omm... Bhabi is all right)

Omm nooded...

Sid : mujhe lagta hai... Tu life me pehli bar bahat dar gaya tha?

( I think u afraid for the first time in your life)

O: meri jaan nikal gayi thi yaar...

( I feel lifeless)

Sid smile and continue driving...
Now omm know that how he heartily attach with gauri... He deeply fall in love with her... If something happen with har... He is lifeless...

He is little worried now... Can gauri tolerate all this... She is so innocent... Can she understand him...
He kiss her forehead and hug her...

After sometimes they reach OM...
Omm pick her up in bridel style and enter OM...

All see him and rushed towards them... All are panicked... But after see gauri they little calm... Omm take her to his room..he lay her on bed..... Their room still decorated... After few minutes doctor come and check gauri...

Doctor said she is fine... She unconscious due to shock...
Doctor give her an injection... And said she is conscious after three four hour... Doctor go...

Shi:( to omm)  m proud of you omm... Tune jo kaha wo kiya..

( m proud of you omm... U did what you say) 

Ru: han O... Aapne bola tha ki aap bhabi ko subha hone se pehle le aaenge..

( yes O... U said u bring bhabi home before morning)

Tej : and you did it my Prince...

Shivommru hug each other... All are smile.... Janvi go and sit beside gauri... She kiss her forehead.... Dadi thank to god for save rikara...

After that anika said to all to going to their rooms....because all are not sleep whole night..... It's early morning now... All go to their respective rooms after said omm to take care gauri...
Omm stood his room with anibya...

A: omm... Tum bahar jao..

( omm... You go from here)

O:( confused)  kyon bhabi?

( why bhabi)

A: apne aur gauri k kapde dekho.. Kitne gande hai... Tum jake kapde change karlo... Hum gauri k kapde change kar denge...

( just see your and gauri 's dress... It's dirty... U go and change... We will change gauri 's dress)

Omm nooded... He take his comfortable clothes and go from there... Anibya change gauri 's clothes..

After omm come to room... anibya say him to take rest and go....

Omm slowly go and layed besides gauri... Gauri still sleeping... He saw gauris face and smile...

She is looking so cute while sleeping...
He warp his hand around her waist..
He caresse her cheeks...

O: m sorry gauri... Tumhe kitna kuch sehna pada meri bajah se... But I promise... Aaj k baad humari life me sirf khusiyan hongi...

( m sorry gauri... U face all this just because of me... But I promise... We always happy now)

He smile and sleep with hug her...

After three hour....  Omm is woke up to hear a knock... He woke up and open the door... It's morning now...
Anika smile and come inside..

A:( see gauri)  gauri abhi tak uthi nehi?

( gauri not woke up)

O: nehi bhabi

( no bhabi)

A: OK... Tum fresh ho jao me nasta bhijwati hun...

( OK... U fresh up... I send breakfast for you)

Omm nooded and anika go..... Omm see her beautiful sleeping wife... He kiss her forehead and go to washroom...

After that gauri blink her eyes...
The encounter of last night is reply in her mind... The sound of gun shot... The blood... Ommkara's bloodshot red eyes.... His actions when he killed the goons... All are continusly play in her mind...

And last when she saw blood in her face... She wake up with a terrific exclaimed....

G: naaaaiii

( noooo)

She breathing heavily... Swet... Scared...

Omm listen her voice and got out from bathroom... He saw gauris situation and scared... He rushed towards her and cup her face with his palm...

O:( worried)  kya hua gauri... Tum thik ho?  Me hun yaha... Don't worry

( what happen gauri... U all right... M here... Don't worry) 

Gauri saw his eyes...
But... But... She not saw his eyes fill with love and care.... She only remember his red eyes... Fill with anger and hate...

Listen to her exclaimed janvi, bhabya and anika comes to room... All boys are in office... Dadi and pinky go to temple with maasi... Richa and suhani go to barely in morning...

Gauri take a back with a jerk and scared... Omm and all are confuse to his behavior... She got up and hide behind anika... Not saw omm...

A:( worried) gauri kya hua...

( what happen gauri)

J: ( worried) omm.. Kya hua gauri ko

( omm... What happen with gauri)

O:(confused) don't know mom...

When omm go towards gauri she hold anika tightly..

G:( scared and shaking voice)  nehi... Hamare paas mat aaiye...

( don't come close to me)

All are shock to her behavior..

O:( worried)  gauri... Kya hua batao

( gauri... What happen)

G: (scared) aap... Aapke paas gun hai... Hamare paas mat aaiye... ( not seeing omm)

( u had guns... Don't come here)

O:( worried)  mere paas koi gun nehi hai gauri... Aao mere paas...

( I had no guns... Come to me)

Omm and all try to console her... But she is hell scared to omm now... Janvi try to understand her that omm not had guns and he don't kill anyone... But she is not convince... Not going towards omm...

Omm is now hurt to her behavior...
And also little angry... He try to hold gauri forcefully... For consoling her...
But she is hell scared and unconscious again...

All are worried now... Omm take her and layed on bed... He had tear in her eyes to see her situation.... Janvi crying and bhabya console her...
Omm sat beside her and caresse her hair...

Anika called doctor...

( don't worry frndss..  Gauri is not mad... She scared)

Precap: broken omm