Sex Lubes & Oils

#What Are Sex Lubes?:
Lube makes sure everything runs smoothly and comfortably - whether you're pumping away with a masturbator, teasing yourself with a rabbit or trying a new position with your partner. Lube is the unsung hero of the bedroom that makes your sex life extra slippery and extra satisfying. Sex Lubes are some of the most useful and the most underappreciated adult products you can find. Many people, younger women in particular, don't think they need sex Lubes. But they couldn't be further from the truth. When used correctly, Lubes can spice up your sex life and even enhance your sex toys.

#Lubes Make Oral Sex Yummy:
Flavored sex lube go great with all forms of oral sex, rather you're getting a blowjob or eating someone out. These specialty Lubes are completely sugar-free so that you don't have to worry about any problems, but they taste so good you'll want to lick up every drop!

#Tips For Using Lube:
Before getting slippery, here are some fun and helpful lube pointers.

-Enhance Sex-
Lubes are a great way to spice up sex. Flavored lubes make oral extra tasty, while warming/cooling lubes make foreplay more fun.

-Watch the Bed Spread-
Use non-staining lubes whenever possible so you don't have to mess up your bed sheets or bed spread.

-Cleaning Up Afterwards-
Water-based lubes wash off with just soap and water. Silicone-based lubes can be wiped off with a towel.

#How To Find The Best Lubes:
There are dozens of different lubes to chose from, which can make it really hard to find the right one. We asked Adam & Eve's sex toy experts for some advice, and they put together a helpful lube guide so you can find your ideal match.

-Anal Lubes-
-PROS- Thicker ans Longer lasting.
-CONS- Harder to clean.
-Suggested Uses- Any form of anal penetration.

-Flavored Lubes-
-PROS- Wide variety of tastes.
-CONS- Usually gets sticky as they set.
-Suggested Uses- Oral Sex.

-Silicone-Based Lubes-
-PROS- Long Lasting. Waterproof.
-CONS- More expensive than other lubes. Can damage silicone toys.
-Suggested Uses- Sex wit a partner. sex in the shower.

-Water-Based Lubes-
-PROS- Safe to use with all kinds of sex toys and condoms.
-CONS- Fries up faster than other lubes.
-Suggested Uses- Good all-purpose lube. Use with sex toys.