Competition #1

Hello! Here is the first competition!

Topic (On the request of MischiefManaged_Not):- Make a Harry Potter fanart (digital or handmade). It can be anything from character aesthetics or their sketches. From their quote doodles to paintings. Any kind of fanart is accepted as long as you made it yourself.

P.S.- Your fanart will majorly not be judged on its appearance. There arr some marks for appearance but majorly it's judged on creativity and hard work.

So if you are crappy at art don't worry, what will save you is how much love you've shown for Harry Potter Series in your entry.

Deadline:- The last date for submission is 22nd September 2018. Results will be announced on 23rd September 2018.

How to enter?:- Its really simple all you have to do is Email your entry to us. A reply will be sent to you if your entry is accepted or not. If not you can PM us.

Note:- THE METHOD OF ENTRY may CHANGE. The other method will be to upload it somewhere (instagram or wattpad or pinterest) and send us the link BY PM AND PM ONLY. IT IS ADVISED TO DO THE BOTH.

P.S.- Don't forget to add your wattpad username in the email.

● The email is potterclub@gmail.com.

Prizes:-

1st position will get 100 house points, shoutout on the profile and name added to the winner list in The Great Hall (alonh with their entry). Anything else that they wish (limits to only Wattpad.)

2nd position will get 65 house points, shoutout the profile and the name added to the winner list in The Great Hall (along with their entry).

3rd position will get 40 house points, the name added to the winner list in The Great Hall (along with their entry).

Tag:- Please tag your artist friends here!!!

That's all for today we will keep you updated! ANY DOUBTS LET US KNOW.