3

I am early by 15 minutes to school, credits to the previous day accident. I enter my locker password and pull the metal door. I save the aid kit box from staying at the pitch bottom of my bag and put it in my locker.

"Hey there, inhaler girl." A deep voice greets me. I jump a little on the spot. Geez, people just have to be sneaky, huh. But that wasn't what my mouth trying to point out.

"How do you know that I have an inhaler?" I snap my head at him with wide eyes. His eyes gets wider too. I can clearly see his brown eyes.. but there's blue. It's hazel. Beautiful. Now, mine is the widest.

"You seriously have the inhaler? I thought you were joking."

"Answer me, hazel guy."

"How bad is your asthma?" his hazel eyes glint concern.

"No, I have no asthma. Now answer my question. Where-"

"What the hell. Are the bruises on your knees fake too?"

"GEEZ, NO. IT'S FREAKIN' REAL. AND SHUT UP. WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER ME FIRST." My impatient get the best of me. Ok, I can see some people turning their head at my little show, but soon turns into whispers. Why though?

"Seriously. Don't I look familiar?" he gawks at me. Now that he mentions it, I take a closer look at him.

"Umm.. Shabby black hair, hazel eyes, tan skin.. Okayy.. No?" I scratch my head from the awkwardness. If I meet anyone with eyes as attractive as his, I would have recognized him even from a mile away, right?

"Were you in my old school?" I make a suggestion. His face falls flat.

"That just makes you dumber, Dory." He palm slap his forehead.

"As in Nemo's soulmate?" Sorry, public apology, I may never watch Mean Girls, but I watched Nemo, and I especially like Dory, he's funny and cute.

"Fuck, you're surely weird." He groans.

"No cursing, haz-" He leaves me. Wow, what's wrong with that guy. Where did he came from anyway. I shrug and go to my art class. At least the whispering were gone.

~~

It's art class and we were asked to draw a landscape, thus we can go outdoor, meaning outside of class. I pick a spot behind the school building. There are a bunch of oak trees dispersed there, parallel enough for this school's name.

Karma decide that he is a boomerang reputedly. I see the Gerkins boy approaching my way. Indeed, morning is always the best time of my day.

"Hey, sexy neighbour," he whispers in a hoarse voice. And I? Groan.

"Oh, your voice is even sexier in the morning."

"Go away." I take a deep, then deeper breath.

"Why? Don't you miss me?" Now, I just really really have to release it like a dragon, all to his handsome face which is much closer than what I had expected, around an inch away from mine. He closes his eyes instantly.

"That's nasty, babe," he groans. I told ya, groan is my life, it's everywhere. In me and my surroundings. Everybody has at least groans to me hundredths times. And if you're good in math, multiply it with the total amount of my acquaintances, that's how much I groan back to them.

"Well, my breath is sexy too, isn't it. Roarrr," I make the supporting claw gif with my fingers.

"Sure, it does," he rolls his eyes and takes a seat beside me. He was crouching right behind me before for your information, cunning bastard.