chapter 1

I was walking home from school deciding what YouTube video to film. I'm also heading to LA in a week for Digi fest, I'm so excited for it there are going to be so many youtubers there I'm actually freaking out inside. I walk through the front door to my house and lock the door then run up to my room and get changed to film my video, oh yeah I probably forget to mention that I live in Australia.

Once I get changed I go turn on my camera and get ready to film

'Hey guys it’s a Thursday and here I am , for you who don’t know my name is Claire and I live in Australia and I upload videos every week , I want to say firstly thank you to everyone who clicked on the video to watch me and my randomness"

I do my intro and then start to announce my appearance at vidcon.

" before I go on into the video I'm happy to announce that I am going to be at vidcon next week , I will be meeting all of you and I will be doing interviews and so much more ,  I hope I can see you guys there and hopefully someone will show up to my meet and greet because it will look weird if I'm sitting there with no fans to meet , so please come along. Ok on with the video now"

And then I start the topic of the video which is would you rather

" ok I asked you guys to send me in would you rather questions and I'm going to be answering them for you.

Ok so first would you rather is would you rather win the lottery or live twice as long , I would have to pick lottery because then u can do everything u wanted to do before you die like maybe go sky diving or own a motor bike something like that because I would never have enough money to do anything really.

Next question would you rather be famous or be a famous persons best friend. I would have to choose both I cant pick sorry guys.

Ok next one would you rather be able to fly or read minds , read minds for sure because if u hate someone u will know what they think about you and if you have a crush u would know what to do around them and there are so many things I could go on for a long time but I wont put u through that."

I answer more question then end the video and turn of the camera and get to editing. After that I uploaded my video and then went to go do some homework.

AT NIGHT -

After my homework I had a shower and got ready for bed . It now 10 o'clock at night and I've been watching my favourite youtubers like ThatSoJack , JennxPenn, Casper lee , lolAnthony and some more. I haven't really gotten to meet any youtubers but I have talked to a few of them over YouTube but that’s it . My favourite is ThatSoJack all my viewers know I love him. After I check my twitter I decide to go to sleep.

THE DAY BEFORE VIDCON -

Yesterday I got to LA and I met a few youtubers , I met Alfie , Zoella , Tyler Oakley, Jenn x Penn , Marcus Butler and Andrea Russett .they were all staying in the same hotel as me , so we decided we would all met up .

Today all the youtubers are going to vidcon so we all know what's going on.

I meet up with Alfie, Zoe, Tyler, Jenn, Marcus and Andrea and we all headed to where vidcon was going to be held.

We all stood around 3 people and they started to tell us when everything was happening. After they finished we all got a chance to catch up, well for me it was a chance to met everyone.

I have met so many youtubers its awesome. While I was walking to get a drink jenn comes up to me

Jenn - hey I have someone I need you too meet

Me - ok

I say a bit unsure

Jenn - come on lets go

She grabs my arm and drags me towards a boy. He turns around and I realise who it was

Jack - hey I'm jack from ThatSoJack

Me -hi I'm Claire

I stutter I mentally face palm myself

Jack - um did you want to get a drink and get to know each other

Me - sure

 we decide to go down to Starbucks to get to know each other. We said bye to everyone and headed down the street to Starbucks and half way there he grabs my hand but then removes his hand straight away.