Aftermath.

Jackson watched silently from the top of the 5 storey building

Jackson watched silently from the top of the 5 storey building. His deadly weapon aiming for its next victim. The 'Desert Eagle Mark XIX Pistol'. His only friend since he was five. The best friend who never left his side.

He looked on steadily in the silent mist of the night. Set to fire. He looked at his watch. It was time. 3... 2... 1..........................

The silent yet deadly weapon in his hand let loose and struck its victim. A victim countless amongst the rest. HEAD SHOT. He never missed before so it didn't come as a surprise but this was actually a clean shot. The devilish machinery in his hands never failed it's master's command

He pulled out the napkin from the side pocket of his camouflage bomber jacket and discreetly polished it. He couldn't walk around with a dirty gun now. Could he.

He then vanished into the darkness without a trace left behind. Or so he thought...

Not knowing someone or something was watching him. Watching him since forever. Keeping a close eye on him from afar.

As the day crept silently upon the night. Jackson got ready for his next target. Another kill.

Making his way silently through the narrow alleyways, until he reached his destination. The perfect spot for a perfect shot. He stood still.
Waiting...

"Snap"!

This was a sound he didn't want to encounter at this particular moment. A sound that came from behind. Shit! He thought to himself as he dared look back. Not wanting to face the unknown.

"Who's there"

No answer.

"Show yourself or I'll shoot"
He shouted into the distance. The voice of one who knew his own mind

First a shadow, then a figure...

"Who are  you" Jackson questioned. His gun now held face forward towards the figure

"Forgotten me already" replied the figure with a hint of mockery"

"I used to read you bedtime stories"

Jackson slowly lowered his gun

"Dad?"

"Finally".....................