Questions.

Jacksons POV

What the hell was he doing here? Where was he all those years? And why now?

Questions flooded my mind almost drowning me in an ocean of thoughts.

Why did she lie to me? The answer I did not know

"Look why don't we catch up"
"there's lots of things I've missed up on and a few things I have to tell you"

No! Who did he think he was! Just walking into my life like he was part of it no I was not prepared to give his any access. I wasn't just going to give him a key and say come in when you please. No chance.

"Look I know your probably angry at me but just give me a chance to make things up to you"

How could he make up for those 16 most difficult years of my life which he missed on.

No the answer was simply no.

I didn't need him or anyone else as a master of fact I was doing just fine on my own.

"You know what whether or not your my biological dad you aren't a part of my life. Like everyone else your just a stranger to me. So you can just leave me alone."

"Hey common why don't we sit down and solve any misunderstandings over a cup of tea"

Was he crazy? Me having tea in the open like I haven't even showed my face to anyone in broad daylight ever. And now we were going to have tea and that together. Huh in his dreams.

"I don't even like tea."

"Which you would've known if you'd been here" I replied vexed at his thought of me just forgiving him like that.

"Bye

I whispered and walked off. It was difficult not to look back. But then he didn't care for where was he those 16 years of hell. He never looked back to find me then. Why now?

I didn't care. And I didn't want to know. It would probably just disappoint me.