Chapter 8: Dancing With the Monsters

Okay, so you all are probably wondering what my genius uncle is up to.

To be curt, he found out that the guys that nearly killed us the previous day work with a company called KSI in Chicago.

Chicago....

Focus Gabby, focus!

But seriously, this was pretty slick, what we were doing. For starters, we were shoplifting since we were without cash. Luckily, somehow my AllSpark powers canceled out the video cameras, so we didn't get caught. Yet. But what we were going to attempt could be like right out of 'Spy Kids' or something! I was humming the theme as we were in an old factory in Chicago. I'd picked the place out myself!

Uncle Cade was reconstructing a fake ID for KSI, and boy oh boy was I stoked.

"Gabby, will you stop making references to that stupid movie franchise already?" Tessa sighed, annoyed.

"What can I say? Best four movies ever! You could learn a thing or two!" I grinned, watching Bee at work. The whole scanning-thingy they can do is amazing! "Because it's not if you win or lose-"

"It's how you play the game." Tessa sighed, and we began to argue, even as Uncle Cade tried to get our attention. I could faintly hear him gripe to Optimus Prime, and I just cracked up at his statement.

Know what he said?

"I went through the same thing with Bumblebee."

Yeah. Woooo! That shut me up and got me cracking up! I don't think Tessa got it though. She just walked over to join Shane.

Now that night, I'll admit we were all kinda antsy. I mean, we were about to infiltrate the comapny that helps those Government goons that nearly shot us dead! So, I was kind of plugged into my IPod, tapping my foot to the beat. Then-

"Shoot." My battery died. "And it was my favourite song too!"

"What- song?" Bumblebee asked through his radio.

"Hands in the air by Timbaland." I told him. There was a bit of static then he began to play it! The lyrics pounded over his speakers.

Dance all night

I said dance all night

Hey baby girl

Lookin' all done up

I wanna know

Where did you come from?

The heat begins to raise

Hot woman

The club's about to go into flames and

The speakers thumpin'

Let's party hard

And just move something

The vibe is right and it goes-goes-goes somethin'-somethin' like this!

I grinned widely and bobbed my head. "Ooh, I just love this song!"

Such a beautiful crowd, level's on ten

People standing on chairs

With their hands up in the air

Girls gettin' real wild

Hair blowin' in the wind

Girls standing on chairs

With their hands up in the air!"