Paige

Nikki and Nattie walks in the bar, thirty minutes late. I gave them a scolding look.

" Where, the hell have you two been?" I scream.

" my segment was the last of the night." Nikki says taking a seat.

" and I had a meeting." Nattie says sitting next to me. " there are only 4 sits here." Nattie points out.

" Yea, Roman wife can't make it, so it just us 3 and Naomi."

" about Roman! He's my tag team partner." Nikki says looking at the menu.

" For real? Shut up!" I say laughing. She gives me a firm eyebrow to confirm. " why do you always get the hot tag team partner?" I scream with agony. " watch when I get freakin' James Ellsworth." We all begin to laugh.

" Hey, ladies. Sorry I'm late." Naomi says walking up sitting next to Nikki. " what are we talking about?"

" Roman Reigns, and how hot he is." I blurt out.

" you know he is married, Paige?" Naomi says.

" I tried to tell her." Nikki says looking up again.

" why are we even talking about this ?" Naomi says, still very confused.

" because of Nikki." Nattie says

" That's right, you two are tag team partners!" Naomi says. " why do they always the most popular superstars?"

" that why I said, I'm already longest reigning divas." Nikki says

" are you going to have matching ring gear?" Nattie asks.

" No, I haven't even talk to him. After the show he just left." Nikki explains.

" really?!" Nattie asks in shock.

" yep. But Paige you can't act innocent."

" shut up Nicole." My face start to blush.

" what?" Naomi says.

" Seth and Paige went on a date." Nikki says

" Aw! Where was I ?" Naomi says confused taking a sip of her wine. We all start to laugh.

" it's nothing, Seth and I went on a beach date."

" did you'll make out?" Naomi asked

" no, he just kissed me goodnight outside my hotel room. I start to blush.

"Was it with tongue ?" Nattie asked, with a smile.

"Nattie!" Nikki screams.

Nikki phone buzzes, she down at it confused.

" what's wrong Nikki?"