Nikki

I am laying in my bed, as I read the harassing text messages John leave me.
10:05
Call me Nikki- John

10:11
I know you read this, call me now. - John.

10:29
That's it. Who's the other guy?" - John

I don't even respond, I put my phone down. I soon here a knock on the door. I get up to go and answer it. It's Paige, she gives me a hug and walk in.

" Wanna talk about it?"

" No, not really." I lie. I wanna talk about, but really what's the point. Since John is the face of WWE, I will get fired. Then sued if I showed anyone this.

" Nicole, please. Just do something. Your just bottling up, and that doesn't help. Trust me, I know."

" Fine. That's the reason I end things with him, he is always-" I soon get interrupted, when I see my door open. Please don't be John. I am soon relieve, when I see Roman. He slams the door, and walks up to me.

"  Nicole, was your plan not to say anything. " He says, I don't react nor move. " Nikki, He could have hurt you. "

" But he didn't." I say walking towards my bed.

" Be he could have." Paige says, as she walks next to me.

"I wanna punch him." Roman says very aggressively, as he balls his fist.

" What is that going to solve?" I yell at him. " you would be suspended or fired. " I explain to him, as I start to walk towards him.

" I would for you." He says.

" Then your an idiot, because you would have to explain that to Galina. Then the truth will be out." I didn't mean to call him, an idiot it just he is acting like a boy. John didn't hurt me, and Roman is ready to lose everything.

" Well, I rather be an idiot. Then let some man put his hands you. " He says.

" you are over reacting." I say laying on my bed.

" You haven't seen over reacting yet."

" Yea, and I don't want to."

" Um... I am going to go. " Paige says, as she open the door.

" I am fine. I am going to bed. We can talk about this in the morning. I say, closing my eyes. I then here the sound of Roman shirt hitting the bed. I quickly open my eyes to see Roman standing in here underwear. " what the hell, are you doing?" I ask.

" I'm not leaving, until we talk about this. At the look of this your going to bed. So scoot over." He says. He then crawls into bed with him. Pretty soon we are in a cuddling position. I gotta admit, it pretty sexy how protective Roman is. I see his point of view, I just don't wanna see him get hurt out of this mess.

———-
First and foremost, I wanna thank you all for the the support and reading . It means so much to me. I also wanna state this book is almost over, but not the story. So their will be a second book. Since this book is so successful, I will be making a third book, about when Roman was with Sasha. So it will be released a few weeks after this. Love ❤️ y'all.