Alec my love

When we got to the volturi this lady named hidie lead us to the throne room when we got there 3 men sat on thrones next to them where twins a girl and a boy when I looked at the boy we met eyes and I felt like I wanted to run to him and stay in his arms forever but I didn't this man aro who I learned his name came down off his throne and asked for my brothers hand so he gave it to creepy aro started smiling like crazy. The he did the same with me but looked back at the boy "Alec, it seems like this young lady is your mate. Jane Alec take them to their rooms and Athena careful with your power if you use it to much or if you mess with time bad things could happen child no go." As we were walking I talked to Jane and had glances with Alec while he talked to my brother you know how people say Jane is heartless she is not by the time we got to my  room we had already dropped demi off at his room then Jane left me and Alec alone we walked in my room and started to get to know each other . " can I try something" Alec said I nodded. He started leaning in then he kissed me. A minute later we stopped and he asked "would you Athena volturi be my girlfriend" " Yes if course Alec.