Seattle

3rd POV

On a building in Seattle stood 4 people at the back stood 2 body gaurd like men 1 with dirty bloned and the other one taller with brown hair in front stood 3 people 1 boy 2 girls . The boy had brown hair while the girl on the left had bloned hair they looked similar and are twins the girl in the middle had bloned hair and was holding the boys hand they both had rings and looked to be married. All 5 of then had red eyes the were watching all the hovac that was happing below the 1 man with brown hair said " we should do something others might start to question the volturi effect - " he got cut of by the twin bloned girl using her pain ilsion on him so he fell to the ground screaming. " Aro can't make a dison his actions are being watched" the married girl said. The other bloned girl said "we have to dicided " the boy the said "Then dicided sister and my love." The girls turned around and said at the same time " we let them do what they we created for ......or............we end them disisons disons " they then left back to their hotel.

Athena POV

In about 2 weeks is secrets birthday I'm already becoming depressed know all my family know so it will be easery. When we got back to the hotel I got changed into something more comfy

When Alec came in he came over and started kissing me and it turned into a full make out we laid down onto the bed and things started happing you know what happens