Chapter 8- Truth Revealed

Damn.

=====

JIMIN'S POV

After my shower, I collapse onto my overly-comfortable bed.

"Can't sleep?" I hear a faint voice say. My head snaps up and my eyes focus on Jungkook,

"Dude, the hell? You scared me. No, I can't sleep. What are you doing here?"

"Heard the water running. Wanted to make sure you were ok," he answered.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Can't sleep either?"

"Uh...no?"

"Come here, goofball," I invite, lifting the covers up. He obliges, slipping into the spot next to me."Jungkook?"

"Hm?"

"Can you hold me, please?" He shifts to his back and opens his arms without a word. I scoot closer to his reach, wrapping an arm his waist. I realized then that his scent had changed. It's more like, I don't know, a manly smell? Like....a sexy lumberjack? But has spice like cinnamon. I can't really explain it, but it makes me feel safe and protected but also attracted to it. I snuggle as close as I can, feeling myself drift back to sleep Jungkook's soft breathing being my lullaby.

_

"What's this?" A voice questions. I was only half awake to barely notice that it was morning.

"What is what?"

"This." I crack an eye open. Jungkook's light, golden skin came into view. My face was embedded to his bare chest.

"You know a nice 'good morning' would be nice right about now."

"Good morning," Jungkook mumbles lazily. His voice vibrating in my ears. I push my upper body up off his chest and smile,

"Good morning." Jin clears his throat,

"Um, still here." I frown,

"Nothing happened. Neither of us could sleep so, yeah. Why are you in here anyway?"

"I was checking on you. It's 1 o'clock!" He explains, glaring at Jungkook. I pull off the covers and jump out of bed,

"I'm up. Anything else?" He huffs,

"Yeah. Get your little ass downstairs." Junkook suddenly chuckles,

"Hyung, I don't think that ass is little."

"Yah! I'm not awake enough to be triggered. Leave my ass out of this! Piss me off when I'm capable of being mad," I whine, shuffling to the bathroom."Give me 10 minutes, hyung." I close the door and freshen up. After brushing my teeth and such, I head downstairs. Halfway I down I can hear Namjoon speaking,

"Dude, keep your thoughts to yourself. Nobody wants that image in their mind while trying to relax."

"Good afternoon, everyone," I greet once I make it down. I go to the kitchen and grab a banana."So what do you guys plan on doing today? I need to do some stuff later," I ask, laying on Jin's lap as he sits on the couch.

"That's very vague, Jimin," Jin leans over, raising a brow at me. I roll my eyes, taking a bite from my fruit,

"Whatever. Y'all's parents aren't worried about you?" They shake their heads, eyes glued to their phones. That reminds me of my brother. I take out my phone to text him. 6 missed calls from him. Hm, I wonder what the issue is.

DIPSHIT OF A BROTHER 1:16 PM

Boi. Get that shit outta here!