8

the rain is pouring hard, my stomach is in knots, i'm biting the inside of my lip, afraid. i'm afraid of rejection, which is what i'm used to. i can't believe what i just did, i just opened up to him. i don't fucking do that. i don't. but i did.. the way his eyes are glowing in the night made me weak. i couldn't hold it anymore, it's went on for too long.

michael gulps, trying to take in what i just spilled out to him. he walks up to me, putting a hand on my cheek, smiles, and nods. he doesn't say a word.. he just stares at me. he runs his hand through my hair, he brings me into a kiss, holding the back of my head, i place my arms around his neck, the rain is making us wet, which makes my body cold but on the inside i'm burning up. he pulls away from the kiss,

we stare into eachothers eyes, until i back away, smiling, blushing. i don't know how to act, or what to do. i've never had this spark with anybody..

'cmon, lets go back to lester's.'

'nah, i think i'll stay out here.'

he laughs, then runs over to me, picking me up bridal style. i giggle like a toddler, giving him a little slap on the face. he carries me up the road, i kiss his cheek, then lay my head on his shoulder with my arms wrapped around him. we get back to the house, and he opens the door, still holding me. he lays me down on the couch, kissing me. he lays next to me, and i snuggle into his arms. he holds me, as i drift off to sleep.

*
august 13, 1990

'everyone on the fucking ground! now! don't make me blow your fucking faces off!'

my voice is hoarse from yelling so much. i aim at the woman on the other side of the glass, she raises her hands and gets on the ground. i run into the vault as michael makes sure the hostages are on the ground.

'what's the fucking code! tell me now, i might even let you live after this!'

'2..23..7'

the mans voice is so shaky, he's fucking terrified.
i love it.
i think i love making people scared of me, is because i spent my whole life being afraid of everyone else. after being abused for 12 years, you're scared to even be around another person. but i didn't wanna be the victim anymore, i had to be the abuser.

i put a bunch of stacks into my bag. i come back out, shooting all of them in the head. no remorse. me and michael run outside, shooting at cops, were blowing at them as we're running to the car. i jump in as all the cops are down, more on the way. we start driving away, michael full on the gas. i'm shooting out of the window, killing anyone that sees us. not taking any chances.

'alright! i think we're clear, T!'

'fuck yeah! we got a lot of fucking money. this has to be at least 10 mil.'

'fuckin, ay!'

i laugh, putting my gun down. leaning back, looking out of the window up at the sky. i look at michael, grabbing his hand off the steering wheel, locking it into mine. his hands are cold but together they're warm. he places a kiss onto the back of my hand,

'you're so gay, mikey.'

'trevor, we literally fuck every night..'

'oh, i forgot.'

i laugh, and turn the radio on. rolling my window down a bit, letting the wind blow through my hair. i wonder how my mom is doing, in jail. i miss her a lot, i wish i could hug her and tell her i'm sorry for everything. but she would just push me away.. she always pushes me away. every time my dad beat us, i'd try to comfort her, but she would tell me i'm worthless and i can't help anyone, i can't even help myself.