Run

Read last chapter
Carlos POV
I saw y/n laying in the floor. I thought she died but no she sleeping. I woke her up and told her what I found and what I saw. She said that maybe we should run, I still trust blesiv.. it was blesiv's writing so I knew it was him. But since we saw two things move what if it was him a dm Malu? Whatever.
C: hey...  look what I found.
Y/n: a note? Where?
C: I don't know it was in a shape of an airplane and it flew to me.
Y/n: ok we need to get out of here...
C: right now?!
Y/n: Yes. If they throw and airplane it means that your targeted. Trust me Ik the codes and everything!
C: ok I trust you
Y/n: ok follow me
You guys escape but remember that it's still the purge so you guys go to another section of the mall and hide there. On the way you guys get some food so you guys don't starve. Over the streets you hear " The purge has ended, any crimes from now on will matter and you will go to jail."
C: ok we can get out of here, since they are on the other side of the mall they won't see us or know what car we take!
Y/n: ok.. but I drive. I know where to go and where we will be safe...
C:ok
Y/n: Carlos... is that who you saw?
C: yea. It's my best friend blesiv... lets go!
Y/n: no!
C: yea let's go!
Y/n: no that's not him! We can't go to him! He can be with Malu remember.
C: ok fine.
Y/n: sorry but we have to go...
C: it's ok start the car and drive
Y/n: put some music on so we don't remember what happened.
You guys both listen to songs and still the the car behind you guys, you speed up but don't go to fast so you don't crash. You notice that the car took another route.. You slow down and see that Carlos is sleeping so you lower the music and put s blanket on him. You remember that you guys bought a rental car... You guys get to the place and tell Carlos to wake up.
Y/n: wake up
C: I'm awake
Y/n: A car followed us but then stopped so just be careful...
C: ok
Y/n: so we are here just stay in.
C: um ok..
Y/n: uh I need to tell you that I got a job so we will make money... I also bought an apartment so we should go there..
C: thanks
Y/n: np I'll take everything to our place while you sleep ok
You take everything to your place and lock the door. You see Carlos sleeping so you put his things in his room for him to unpack, you do the same for your clothes but unpack and cook some food.
(No cliffhanger today hehehe)